Dinner

So I guess I'll update. Btw this is not continued from the mother's day chapter, it's from the one before that. Oh, and that's Darcy (in color) and Edward (in black and white). Or however you imagine them...

Y/N's POV

I woke up in one of Harry's t-shirts and a pair of his boxers, after our shower last night, I was wore out and feel asleep as soon as I hit the bed so Harry dressed me in pajamas.

"Good morning darling." Harry mumbled, gently rubbing my back and leaning over to kiss me.

"Good morning." I sighed, lacing my fingers with his. It's only 7 o'clock but believe it or not, it's never peaceful this early. Usually one of our kids are up whining for food.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, removing my bed hair from my face.

"A little. But can we rest a little longer? We never have peace and quiet." I mumbled, snuggling closer to his warmth.

"Of course." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist but our door swung open and Darcy stood there with her blanket in her hand.

"Daddy, you didn't wake me up this morning." She pouted, walking over to us and climbing into our bed. "How am I supposed to watch My Little Pony if you don't wake me up in time? My breakfast isn't even done!" She sassed.

"I'm sorry baby, I was trying to spend some quiet time with your mummy." He whispered, opening his arms for her.

"Oh." She mumbled, looking over at me. "Daddy and mummy want to be alone?" She asked and Harry smirked. Oh god. But before he could answer her I pinched his thigh and opened my arms for her.

"I'll go make you breakfast sweetheart, what do you want?" I tried to rush her out of the room as soon as possible before he can ruin her innocent little ears.

"Can I have cereal?" She asked and I nod. "But with marshmallows?! Daddy always puts marshmallows in my cereal to make it yummy." She squealed.

No wonder she's always hyper, Harry's always giving her sugar. And in the morning too!

I carefully sat her down on one of the chairs then went to get the cereal from the cabinet. She loves Lucky Charms which already has marshmallows in them but she's just like her father, loves to do extra.

"How long till My Little Pony comes on?" Darcy asked, bouncing in her chair. Oh joy, she's already hyper.

I looked at the clock as I poured a little milk in her bowl and handed it to her. "You have 10 minutes so don't rush t-" I tried to warned her but she was already started stuffing her face with the cereal before I could finish.

"Baby, it's not very lady like to stuff your face." Harry said, peeking around the corner and came to sit down, winking at me. "Unless you're anything like your mom."

"You're daddy is a lying pig, don't listen to him." I said causing Darcy to giggle.

"True, all boys are pigs. So that means you're not allowed to date until you're 40." Harry said, putting his fist up to lightly bump hers and she did. She's such a daddy's girl.

I playfully rolled my eyes at them and then went back upstairs to get Edward, he's probably hungry.

When I went to his room he was holding onto his crib railing, frowning until he saw me.

"Mmmm!!" It sounded like he wanted to say mumma but he's still working on it.

"Hi baby!! Are you hungry?" I giggled at his enthusiasm when I reached out for him.

Once I picked him up he blew a raspberry on my cheek and starting playing with my hair.

"You're gonna see your uncle Niall today! So you have to dress in something that I don't mind getting too messy." I said, laying him on his changing table.