Baby?

This is me when you guys comment on my book! ^ (creds to whoever made that on tumblr. I forgot who. Sorry!)

~

"How do you explain to a 7 month old baby that he's gonna be a big brother?" Harry asked, holding Edward up as if he were flying and Edward thinks it's just the best thing ever and won't let Harry put him down.

"We'll, once another baby gets here and doesn't leave anytime soon, I'm sure he'll understand." I shrugged, trying to paint Darcy's wiggling toes without messing up since she insisted on having matching nails with me.

"But he's our little baby. He's too small to have a sibling. I want him to feel smothered, not like he's the middle child." Harry pouted as I rolled my eyes. "He's just too small to understand that there'll be another baby."

"Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten me p-r-e-g-n-a-n-t and we wouldn't have had this problem." I said.

"Technically it was your idea to get p-r-e-g-n-a-n-t so you shouldn't blame me for not being able to keep my d-i-c-"

"Harry! There are innocent ears here." I quickly stopped him despite the fact that they have no idea how to spell.

"What's a p-r-e-e-i.. N-g-a-t? Is that a penguin?" Darcy curiously asked, looking at Harry for answers.

"Yes, it is. Your mummy wanted a penguin just like you but there's just no room. So I had to tell her no and got her a new bracelet instead. Do you want one?" He asked, grinning down at her as she eagerly nods.

"Will it look like the one's mummy has on her nightstand?"

"Of course. It'll have small diamonds on it, cute little charms, and I'll get the right size for your wrist. Then you can collect the charms like your mumma's." He continued, making her squeal with excitement and squirm even more.

"Harry I want her nails to look nice for school tomorrow and if she keeps moving, I'll have to start over for the third time." I huffed.

"Right. Darcy, let's play the freeze game; you have to freeze for a whole 5 minutes and if you win, you can stay up for an extra episode of my little pony." He said.

"She starts school tomorrow, I don't want her to be tired." I glared at him.

"But you also want her to be still. And Darcy, if you move; I'll keep starting the timer over and you won't get to stay up late." He said, taking his phone out as Edward tried to take it from him while he set up the timer. "You can't eat everything bubba." He teased as Edward continued to reach for the phone but his arms were too small.

"But what if I have an itchy on my nose?" Darcy asked.

"Wiggle it, and I'll scratch it for you." He chuckled. "Ready, set-"

"Wait! I wanna stretch my arms!" She quickly stopped him and giggled at his reaction as she stretched her arms out. "Okay. Now."

"Go." Harry said, handing Edward his phone to hush his whining and teary eyes which he gladly took and shoved in his mouth. "I don't want you to munch too hard because your front teeth are setting in." He sighed, creasing the baby's cheek.

I finished her nails in no time but she moved quite a bit because, well, she's a hyperactive toddler so she had her dinner and was tucked in bed by 8:30. Although Edward seemed wide awake when it was time for him to lay down at 9. I knew he shouldn't have napped too long earlier.

"I know you're teething Eddie but you can't stay up past your bedtime. Mumma has to sleep so she can wake up and take your sister to school tomorrow." I mumbled, attempting to tuck him in one last time but he squirmed from underneath the blankets and clung to my arm.