Requested

*A few months later, sometime*

@MrsOficcial

Harry's POV

"You'll have to be quiet, love" I smirked before pinning Y/N down to the bed and kissing her full on the lips.

She started to grind on me and of course, little Harry started to get hard! I moaned in her mouth then started to slide her shirt up but she stopped me and pulled away from the kiss.

"Could I pleasure you tonight?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I can't even remember the last time she gave me a blow job so I guess this will be interesting ;).

"Sure" I smirked then climbed off of her and laid on my back. She sat on my waist and started grinding on me, I gripped onto her hips and moaned out.

"Fuck" I bit my lip down. "Do you miss me giving you blow jobs?" She smirked and I closed my eyes then nod.

She slide my pants down and ran her hands under my boxers. I'm sure you could tell how excited I am, my d*ck is throbbing and still managing to get harder.

"B-babe!... Just blow me already" I say with my hips slightly twitching. "But I like teasing you" she smirked down at me.

"Y/N please.... It's hurting me" I groaned and she snatched my boxers down and my cock slapped my stomach, making me wince because of the cold air.

"Do you want me to sta-" I was cut off by her pumping me and sucking the head. "Oh fuck!!!!" I screamed, my fist, clutching the sheets.

She put her hand over my mouth and shushed me. "If you don't want me to scream out then don't take me by supri-" I was cut off again when she took half of my cock in her mouth.

I moaned and bit my lip. "If you keep this up, I'm gonna have to stop" she said, pulling away from me and took her shirt off. She wasn't even wearing a bra!

I couldn't take this anymore. Me looking at her bare chest and her taking her shorts and underwear off, right in front of me!

I pinned her against the bed and starting thrusting inside of her. "H-harry?!!... I thought you wanted a blow job" she said between moans. "I couldn't help it" I groan from how tight she is.

She clawed at my back and started to meet my thrust. "Don't... Cum... Till.... I..... Tell you..... To" I said between groans.

She rolled her eyes back as I pounded into her, not giving her a chance to adjust. She moaned as I sucked on her sweet spot to leave a hickey.

"Who's making you feel this way baby girl?" I nibbled on her neck. "Use your words" I demanded and she knew exactly what I meant.

"You daddy!!" She moaned and ran her fingers through my hair, tugging harshly. "You feel so big!!!!!!!" She moaned louder and I twitched inside of her.

"Fuck!!! Don't stop!!" She screamed louder. "Shit Y/N!!!!!!" I moaned as I felt myself about to cum. "Fuck me harder!!!" She groaned, still clawing at my back.

I groaned and went as hard and as fast as I could. This was pure heaven, and possibly the best sex we've had in a long time but then I heard footsteps from the hallway so I pulled halfway out of her and stopped.

"Why did you-?" She asked annoyed but I shushed her. Our bedroom door was cracked so I completely pulled out of her and pulled the blanket over both of us.

"Daddy? What are you doing to mummy?!" Darcy shouted with tears in her eyes. "Darcy I'm fine, your dad was just um.." Y/N trailed off, looking at me.

"I was just checking on her because she said she had something in her eye" I quickly said. "Then why was she screaming?" She sobbed while hugging her teddy bear closer to her chest.

"Because it was hurting her" I said. Real clever Harry! (Mentally high five myself). She stepped closer to the bed and reached out for one of us to take her.

"Can I sleep in here?" She asked. "No!... Me and your mum aren't dress" I say. Shit why did I say that!????

"Your not suppose to see my mummy naked!!" She snapped at me. She's so adorable! "Darcy I'm okay, I'll be in your room in a few minutes" Y/N said to her but Darcy wouldn't move.

"Are you and Daddy gonna f-fuck?" Darcy asked. My eyes widen and Y/N gasped. "Darcy!! Where did you learn that word?!" Y/N asked, angry.

"I always hear you and daddy say that while the bed hits the wall... I'm sorry for saying it" she cried, hugging her teddy bear.

I looked at Y/N with a small smirk on my face and she rolled her eyes at me. "Darcy that's a bad word so don't say it anymore..... I'll be in your room in a minute" Y/N said and Darcy nods before walking back to her room.

Once we were sure she was gone I smiled at her but she got up and put her robe on. "We weren't finish!" I say annoyed.

"Too bad... Darcy just learned a new word because you just love fucking me don't you?" she said angry. "Hey! Don't blame me! You were the one saying: Fuck, fuck! Harry go harder" I tried to impersonate her.

"But who's idea was it?.. Yours!" She said angry before walking out and slamming the door.
.
.
.
I waited for Y/N to come back, which took a while but eventually she did and I was still hard!

She didn't even look at me! She just took off her robe and was still naked, then turned her back to me.

"Babe why are you mad?" I asked, pulling her waist to me. "Ask your daughter" she said as she removed my hands.

"I'm sorry, it is my fault since I always try to convince you to have sex.. But I love you and all I wanna do is make love to you! I know that sounds like I only want sex but I'm a guy! And that's seriously one of at least top three things on my mind" I said and she turned to me.

"Then what's the other two?" She asked. I pulled her closer to me and gently kissed her forehead. "You and our kids" I smile. "I'm not really mad at you since it's also my fault but your on punishment" she poked my chest.

I frowned and pouted at her. "Can you punish me tomorrow? Please!! I'm still hard and I can't sleep like this" I state.

"No..." She shook her head. "Fine. I guess I'll have to jack off all night!.. And you'll just hear my moans while you try to sleep but deep down inside I know your gonna want be fingering yourself" I smirked then took my length in my hand.

She bit her lip and finally sighed. "Well I did promise you that blow job" she winked then climbed back on top of me..... All I could say was, BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!

(An; I'm sorry if this is wack or whatever but I couldn't really think of anything else.... And I had really BAD cramps yesterday to the point that I was literally gonna pass out in 7th period..... Well vote! Love you Bye!!!)

And everything is better in Harry's POV ;)