25

Jihyo opened the book then drink her coffee. She looked at the waitress then back to the book, "I'll take the one I ordered to go.. I might now have time to eat it here.."

     "Ohh.. Okay.." The girl nod her head and walk back to the kitchen. She can see a guy in her peripheral vision standing on the counter ordering a food then looked around. He sat in front of her smiling, "Hey.."

      "Leave now.. Or I'll leave.."

      "No.. Don't Im just here to ask you something.."

      She put the book down and look at him. His hair are close to cover his eyes, it was getting long that he have to lift it up it every minute. "What do you want?"

      "Uhmm... I want to apologize from that day on Minji's party.. Im sorry I changed the song.. I don't like Ed sheeran.."

       "Well I don't like Taylor swift.." She respond then look back to her book. He cleared his throat, "About Tzuyu.. Many thigs must be bothering her these days huh?"

       Her eyes stop reading the line and listen to him. "You should tell me more about her..."

       "When did I tell you a single thing about my friend? plus Tzuyu and I met in the Volunteering not here in Korea.. So I haven't find out nor ask about what she likes here and not like here.. Stop bothering me.."

      "You're so cold to me... Im trying to be sweet since your mom wants me to marry you.."

      "Oh please.. Im solidified to get to.."

       "Then being hard to get.." He smirked, "Anyways.. Tell something that Tzuyu wants to travel or what she wants to eat something like that.."

       Jihyo took a sip of her drink then focus back to her book, "She likes Lotte World.. Does that answers your question? You may leave.."

"Do you like Lotte world?"

"N.O..."

"Why not? Its a cool place.." He creased his forehead, "You haven't been there?"

"Could you just leave me alone?" Raising her eyebrow. The waitress came up to her and gave the bag then she stood up holding the book and coffee then left. Yoongi scratched his head and type to his phone. The girl delivered the food to him but he just left without taking the it.

       Tzuyu closed the book and look at Jihyo holding a bag, "You're fast.."

       "Yeah.. Cause I wanna leave early.."

       She creased her forehead, "I've been hungry for 3 days.. I barely eat.." opening the food then eat. Jihyo looked at her and smirked drinking her coffee as she looks away. Tzuyu hit her arm, "Where do you wanna go?"

       "Ehh? Ahh.. Hahaha I was thinking about going to the club and have a drink.. We haven't been going... I think few weeks already? Hayyss struggle is real I just want to be free and have money without working.."

       She laughed, "That's not possible though.."

      "I know.."

      A nurse interrupt their conversation pointing to a direction, "Someone is here looking for you Tzuyu.."

      "Who?"

      "Minji.."

      Jihyo looked at her and stand up following Tzuyu but they stop. Minji was standing in front of them holding her expensive bag. She took a step forward to Tzuyu and slapped her hard, "You really haven't change... You're still the same bitch I know.. Shouldn't you thank me for inviting you to my party? You instead pay me with whoreness of yours!"