35

Tzuyu opened the door and look at all the employees talking to Kyu though he can't even speak clear yet. "What are you doing?"

"Huh? Ohh sorry.. Your son is so cute we can't handle it.." They laughed and pinched his cheeks. Jungkook entered to the office and look at them with his widened eyes then smirked, "He's too young.. He's already getting a chic.."

Tzuyu slapped his chest and walked to Kyu carrying him. "You guys can leave thank you for looking out for him.. But he just ask for one employee.." her eyes rolled right after they all left. Jungkook picked up the stuff on the floor and take a deep breath throwing them at the trash. His eyes turned to the clock and check the time. It was 1:15 pm.

"When we were at the mall it was around 10 right?"

"Yeah but your bitch ass keep on talking on the car and driving slow then stop buy at the toy store.. Yeah Im not shock seeing its 1 in the after noon.."

Kyu covered her mouth with his teddy bear and force himself to get off from being carried. Tzuyu put him down and fix the bag checking every stuff she brought. "Im taking him home.."

"Why? I thought you agreed you're coming with me to the house.."

She took a deep breath, "We have out stuff in the apartment.. We can't just leave that there.."

He walked towards her, "Don't worry about it.. Leave it there.. We'll get a new one.. You can take the pictures you have.."

Kyu turn on the motor car and step on it pressing the buttons and lights. He pulled the button really hard and it flew across Jungkook's desk. "Look.. He broke it already.. I told you just buy him a stuff toy one.."

Jungkook pick up the piece of a button and sighed then turn to Kyu, "Its fine." pinching Kyu's nose very lightly. He faced Tzuyu again and smile grabbing her hand looking at the ring, "Its not really that expensive but I'll buy you the most expensive one when we pick the wedding ring.."

She slapped his arm and give him a bad look walking to the couch and sit. "When are you going home?"

"Night.."

"Then we'll stay at the apa-" she look at the key that Jungkook threw at the couch. "That's the key for the door.."

"What happened to the passcode?"

"I don't like it.. I turned it off.. Hyung knows my code and he open the house sometimes.."

"Well duh... Its not like you're hiding something from the house?" She raised her eyebrow, "Or do you?"

He laughed and look down, "And what are you thinking again?"

"You do?"

"I don't.."

She rolled her eyes to the other side watching Kyu play with the motor, driving it every where. She became space out again, forgetting her surroundings and stare at a one spot. "Tzuyu?" he waved her hand in front of her.

"What?"

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

She nod her head and look around, "Im just tired.." resting her head on the pillow while watching Kyu. Jungkook carried kyu and sit him on his lap opening a bag of biscuit. "You like it?" he asked. There's a silent in the room except the loudness of Kyu eating the biscuit.

***

Jungkook brushed Tzuyu's hair with his figers causing her to wake from the couch. "Let's go.."