16

Jungkook parked the car and open the door then look at her, "Are you getting off or not?"

She opened the door and step out then take a deep breath fixing her hair. He walked inside and look at her following him then to the lady at the counter, "Two.."

"Right this way.." She lead them to a table then gave a menu. Tzuyu looked around then to the menu. He glanced at her then put the menu down, "Why are you panicking?"

She shooked her head, "Im not Im just looking around.." taking a deep breath then sighed. He tilt his head then smiled lookig back to the menu.

"Ready?" the lady look at them.

"I'll take cold noodle unnie.."

"I'll take that too.." he smiled and nod his head closing the menu.

"And samgyupsal, with jajjangmyeon and doenjang jjigae.."

Jungkook dropped his jaw and look around the surroundings bowing to people. She looked at him and raised her eyebrow, "Why?"

"Are you going to eat that a lot?"

"Yeah! There's no problem.. You'll pay for it anyway.." She shrugged. He leaned his back and stared at her with a jaw dropping being speechless. After 30 minutes the lady delivered the food and place the foods on the table, "Enjoy.." looking at Tzuyu.

***

Tzuyu put the spoon down and look at all the clean plates then silently burp. Jungkook gave her a weird look then stand up, "You're done we can go.."

She drink the water and stand up walking outside straight to the car. Jungkook was still at the counter paying for the cost. Tzuyu kicked the little puddle on the floor waiting for Jungkook to arrive.

"You're Tzuyu right?" A guy asked pointing at her, "I'm really a fan of you ever since.. I can't believe I will find you here.."

She smiled, "Ah.. Thank you.." bowing to him. He showed a picture of her, "Sign please.."

"Huh?"

"Autograph... And selca.." He smiled. Tzuyu nod her head and take a picture with him then sign. She suddenly felt a tight hug from him, "Omo.."

"I love you so much! I wanna marry you.." He won't let go. Tzuyu moved his arms away then take a deep breath, "Ahahaha... I've always loved my fans.. you must be late to school.." tapping his shoulder.

She turn around after his left and found Jungkook watching then in front of his door, "Who's that?"

"A fan.."

He smirked, "Yet you said you quit modeling.."

"I did.."

Starting the car, jungkook put the bag on the back and drove off. Tzuyu look at the bag, "What is that?"

"My food.."

"You didn't ask me to get a to go?!"

"Yah! You ate like 4 plates or 5.." He glanced at her then focus back again on the road. "Who the hell eats plates?" giving him a weird look.

He took a deep breath again and didn't paid attention to her. Soon as they reached the home Tzuyu rushed inside the house and walked to her room changing clothes and looking at herself in the mirror, "Did I gain weight?"

Then look at her boobs, "Its not that small.. I mean.." making a side view, "See there's a mountain.." turning around and walked to her table grabbing her laptop and checking emails. She marked something on her calendar and write something on it. Then go back down holding her phone while walking and jump to the couch, "Unnie!"