36

Tzuyu felt a small heavy body on top of her moving and pressing her cheeks. She opened her eyes and saw Kyu in front of her and Jungkook on the side sleeping, "Hwo did you get in here?" she asked.

"He was crying upstairs so I put him here.. But then he won't sleep anymore.." He opened his eyes and pinch Kyu's cheeks. She looked under the blanket and her eyes widened passing the baby to Jungkook, "Omo omo.. Why didn't you tell me-"

"What? Your clothes? That's why I covered your body with a blanket.."

Tzuyu give him a bad look putting her clothes back then comb her hair, "What time is it?" checking her phone. Jungkook looked at Kyu then to Tzuyu taking the toy from, "Why would you give him a barbie.. I don't want him to be gay.."

"Did I give that to him? I don't know what he did upstairs grabbing my stuff... We left him up there.."

He got up and stepped out of the bed with his clothes on. Walking to his restroom and washed his face for minutes then brushed his teeth. Kyu was following him all the way to the bathroom holding his teddy bear. "What is it kyu?"

The baby looked around opening the door wider and pull the towel, giving it to Tzuyu, "What is it?" she creased her forehead and grabbed the towel. "Eung.." he pointed.

"Its not your towel.."

He threw it to her and point to the bathroom. Jungkook looked at her, "What does he wants?"

"He wants to take a shower.."

He stepped out of the bathroom and let them in, "Go.."

Tzuyu opened the water and take off Kyu's clothes then wiped his face with waper. Jungkook watched Tzuyu shower the kid and his mind suddenly just flew away out of nowhere. "Jungkook!"

"What?" he flinched.

"How do you mix the water?" She asked. He stepped to the side and mix the water to warm, "Check.."

Tzuyu took a deep breath continue to wash Kyu's body. Jungkook looked at them, "We're going to Hyung's house.. They have a party.."

"She told me.."

"Huh?"

"She told me.. yesterday we'll see each other.."

After few minutes Tzuyu came down with Kyu holding his toy. She looked at Jungkook waiting for them and leaning on the couch. "Aren't you leaving?"

"Why? Am I going somewhere else?"

"Aren't you going to your building?" She raised her eyebrow. His head shooked for a second then smile, "Nahh.. Seems like you're jealous again.."

Her eyes glared at him, "Im not.."

"Okay.. You're not.." He laughed. Tzuyu Walked the baby to the car and put him on the car seat. She turn around and found Jungkook standing in front of her. Her forehead creased looking at him as she shut the door, "What?"

"Im going to the office then.. I'll be in Hyung's house by 1.." He smiled. Her face showed no emotion again and walked to the driver's seat, "I thought you're not going?"

"Then I wont.." He shrugged and walked to the other side sitting to the passenger seat next to her. She started the car and take off really fast. "Yah! there's a baby in the back.."

Tzuyu slow down the car then take a deep breath, "Sorry.." she cleared her throat. They can both hear kyu singing at the back with his little teddy bear around him. The two stayed quiet listening to Kyu's unknown songs. Just random words he's singing.