37

Yoongi looked at everyone in their house drinking and eating. Enjoying playing with Jihyo's baby. Then his eyes landed to Jungkook currently drinking a wine on the side. "What's wrong?" he tapped his shoulder.

        "Ohh.. You're not with those people?"

        "I've talked to them.." he creased his forehead, "Why are you alone? Where's Tzuyu and the baby?"

        "She's changing his diaper.."

        "Ahh.. Anyways.. How's the food did the maid create them perfectly?"

         He smirked and look at him, "You're going to ask me that? I always say nice things in order not to hurt the person I love.. But they instead hurt me.."

        "You love me?" He pouted, "It should've been us.." hugging him jokely.

        He moved his body away, "Hyung stop.."

         "Eyy Jungkook.." Yoongi laughed.

          "I SAID STOP!!"

           Everyone stopped talking and look at him. Yoongi gulped and smile to everyone, "Its fine.. Go ahead continue.."

           Jungkook stood up from his chair and walked to the backyard drinking his wine. "Jungkook what's wrong with you?" he asked.

        "Hyung can you leave me for a moment? Please?"

        Yoongi made a tsking sound and went back inside seeing Tzuyu walking downstairs. He took a deep breath and approach her, "I think you should talk to him.."

        "Who?"

        "Jungkook.. He just yelled at me earlier.. Everyone heard it.. He's acting strange, stop putting him into too much Tzuyu... He's been telling me all the things he's doing and you're like pushing him away.." He rolled his eyes and walked to Jihyo. Tzuyu looked to the backyard and put Kyu down, "Unnie.." She called the maid, "Can you watch him for a moment?"

       "Yes maam.."

       She stepped out of the door and look at Jungkook sitting down looking at his glass of wine. "Jungkook.."

       He took a deep breath then lean on the chair watching the pool. Tzuyu sat beside him, "What is going on with you?"

       "Oh wow.." He smirked, "If you don't know... Then leave me alone.."

        Her forehead creased, "What?"

        "See even those basic words you couldn't even understand.. What do I expect..."

        She tilt her head, "You're acting weird.."

       "Me? Me who keeps making adjustments? Me who keeps taking the blame? Tzuyu.. I gave all the best I can and you still acting like im the same person from before!" he threw the glass on the floor. It was broken into small pieces.

       She looked around making sure no one hears it, "Im not thinking you're the same person!"

       "Then why are you making it so hard for me!? I want to marry you but seems like you don't have plan for it.."

       "I do have plan for it.." She touched his cheeks and look at him in the eyes, "Calm down okay?" picking up the broken pieces. He grabbed her arm stopping her from cleaning it.

       Tzuyu leaned her back, "Im sorry Im acting like a bitch.." looking at her hand. Jungkook hold her hand and locked it with his hand. Staring at it while he takes a deep breath and look at the sky. "Can we get married next month?"