18

Tzuyu massage her neck going inside the house after two days in Hospital, "Agh.. Thank God.." She walked to the kitchen and drink water. Jungkook sit up from the couch and look at her then to the time, "You just got home?"

She jumped and dropped the water bottle, "You scared the hell out of me!" touching her chest. He looked at what she's doing then went close to her, "Where were you?"

"Hospital.."

"For 2 days?"

She blinked her eyes, "Why are you acting like so worried?" passing by him then stop, "Ahh.. I forgot.. Where did you put the IV?"

"I threw it.."

She nod her head and walked upstairs but he said something, "I heard Minji invited you.."

"To where?"

"Her party.."

"As if I'll go.." She rolled her eyes and continue upstairs and change her clothes then go to her bed. Her phone made a sound and light up.

Coconut head: You up?
Tzu: No...
CH: Come down..
Tzu: Why? Im tired I wanna go to sleep..
Ch: Just for second..

She rolled her eyes and stand up walking downstairs and look for him but he was sitting on the couch, "What do you want?"

His head turned to her and smiled, "Come here.."

"Just tell me here.."

He stood up and walked to her then take a deep breath. Tzuyu crossed her arm, "Now what is it?"

His face was blank and couldn't able to read it. Then he sighed, "Nevermind.."

She rolled her eyes, "You're so annoying.. Im really tired and you're here bothering me.." turning around and walked but he stopped her. Pulling her back to him and stare at her, "If I ask you it will you say yes?"

"To what?" raising her eyebrow as she look at him weirdly. His eyes went up and down, scanning her face then smirked, "Go to the party.."

"Ohh hell no.." She pushed him, "Eww.."

He creased his forehead and look at her walking upstairs, "Tzuyu.."

She stopped and turn to him with a shocking eyes. It was the first time he called her name in that house. "Don't call my name.."

There was a big sighed from him and nod. Silently turning around then walked to his room. Tzuyu closed her door and blink, "Mwoya.." touching her heart, "He just called my name why am I like this?" her heart was beating fast.

***

She woke up with a feeling of being touched on her head. Like her hair is being comb by a hand, but she wasn't. Pressing on her phone to check the time, a hand suddenly grabbed it from her. Her eyes opened up really wide and look at the hand then turn around, "EOMMMAAA!"

Jihyo was lying next to her, "Unnie.. What are you doing here?"

"Huh?--Ohh.. I don't know.." holding her head, "My head hurts so bad.. I feel like it'll pop.."

She creased her forehead, "Were you drunk last night?"

"I just remember I was drinking with someone.." She groaned, "Was it you? yeah I don't go to the bar alone.." sitting up and pull up her phone.

Tzuyu looked at her, "I didn't go to the bar.. Unnie.. Who were you with?" shaking her head then stretched walking herself to the bathroom to wash her face. Jihyo laughed, "You can't fool me.."