30

Jungkook look at the baby smiling then laughed, "Look at her.."

Jihyo and Yoongi looked him and smile awkwardly, "Ahhm Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"Aren't you leaving yet? Its been hours.." They look at Tzuyu standing behind the curtain then to him. Jungkook smiled sitting on the swivel chair then play with the baby. Tzuyu wiped her sweat and take a deep breath. Her leg is about to break and fell on the floor. She gulped and peeked to Jihyo's direction telling her to make him leave.

"Jungkook I think you need to leave.."

"Why?"

"You're acting weird.." Jihyo creasing her forehead, "We need to sleep too you know.."

He smirked and look at Yoongi, "Ya'll got tired of me?" then laughed, "I was just having fun with your baby what's wrong? plus you two won't even talk.."

"Cause it felt awkward? You're acting weird?"

"How?" He laughed then give the baby to them and stand up, "Im staying for 1 more hours.."

Tzuyu groaned silently and touched her leg. Jihyo looked at her and she was pointing to her watch. "Make.Him.Leave!" she mouthed, "My leg is about to collapse!"

Jihyo turned to Jungkook, "Yeah.. Jungkook I really want you to leave.. You're acting weird.."

"Im not.. You two are.. You've been looking at each other like I committed a crime.."

"Because you've been talking a lot since from earlier.. You know the baby couldn't understand you.."

"She'll grow up smart if you keep talking to her..."

"Jungkook her eyes is not even open yet.." Yoongi smacked his arm, "Come on give yourself a rest in your house.."

Jungkook sighed and look at the door, "Sure.. Im leaving.. Byeee jiyooo.."

"WHAT? Do you like my wife? Did you just acted like a flirty in front of her?" He creased his forehead. Jungkook raised his eyebrow and laughed, "What? I mean Jiyoo.. Your daughter.."

"Ohh.. Okay.."

Jungkook stepped out of the door then close it. Tzuyu dropped to the floor and wiped her sweat, "That jerk.. I almost die standing there for hours!"

"You should leave too.. He might comeback.." Jihyo rolled her eyes then sighed, "Did you see how crazy he was talking to my baby? Its like he's out of his mind thinking the baby could understand and see him.."

Tzuyu groaned from pain not listening to her then drink water, "eommaa... I'm going home.." she stood up limping walking to the door holding her bag. She stop as soon as her eyes landed on Jungkook sitting down on the chair across from the door she's standing with a cross arm looking at her.

She shut the door again with widened eyes turning back to Jihyo and Yoongi then walked back behind the curtain. "What's wrong? Is he coming back?"

Her head shook and stayed standing behind the curtain, "Let me die in here.."

"Why what happened?"

Jungkook opened the door and look at the two. "Why did you came back?" Yoongi asked.

He smirked then sit on swivel chair, "I'm not playing around.. You better come out.."

Their eyes widened. Jihyo looked at him then gulped, "What?" glancing to Tzuyu's direction. Jungkook pressed on his phone and dialed a number. There was a loud ring inside the room. Tzuyu's eyes widened, "You crazy bastard!" whispered then dig for her phone inside her bag.