21

The girl handed her the food and money back. "You can keep the money.." Tzuyu look at the foods then take a deep breath smelling it. She smiled and put them on the table opening each one of them. Her eyes turned to Jungkook, "Aren't you gonna eat?"

He looked at her, "Wow.. Invitation.."

"Nevermind.. I take that back.."

He was already sitting down on the couch and seperating the chopsticks, "The reporters will leave soon.. Probably in few minutes.. its night.."

"Ah yeah.. Night... Thanks you.." she rolled her eyes. He laughed and look at her, "I'm still waiting for that answer.."

"Don't.. Cause Im not answering it.."

He continue to eat while listening to the words she says then swallow, "I like you.."

Her surrounding stops for a second and stop chewing the food. She looked at him then chew again pretending not to care what he said. He look at the food then coughed grabbing the water and drink.

"Lies can choke you too.."

"I wasn't choking.."

She stayed silent again and continue to eat looking at her phone then type to message. Jungkook watched her movement while eating then stand up and eat on his table. Her eyes traveled to him creasing her forehead then back to her phone.

Right after she finished eating, she opened the door and look at the employee, "Is there still reporters outside?"

"No they were leaving when I came down earlier.."

She nod her head, "Okay thanks.." walking back inside and grabbed her stuff. Jungkook looked at her while eating then looked away. "Unnie.. Im coming.." she texted walking down to the elevator. "I like you.. Pshh.. My ass.." rolling her eyes then went crazy inside the elevator. Pulling her hair, "Why is it stuck in my head WHY?!!!"

The guy looked at her weirdly when the door opened. She cleared her throat and stepped out holding her car key then run outside to her car. When she arrived to the Hospital Jihyo rushed to approach her and give the coat then gave her a bad look, "Yah! You're late super.."

"Sorry.. I'm stuck somewhere.."

***

After 3 and a half days, Tzuyu came home to the house stretching her arm and yawning then lie down on the couch couldn't make it upstairs. She woke up after 10 hours and found herself lying down on her bed. Her forehead creased and sit up, "Mwoya.."

Her phone was ringing loudly, "Ahh! what?"

"Tzu.. You agreed with me you're going to the party... I'm dressing up already.."

"What? What party?"

"Minji's party.. Come on Im excited to see celebrities!" She yelled on the phone. Tzuyu creased her forehead even more and look at the time. Squizzing her feet, she felt a skin, not her skin but a different skin. Then lift the rest of the blanket, and put it down with her eyes widened, "I-I'll prepare.." then end the call.

Her face remained silent as she crawl out of the bed holding her phone. Nothing happened, her clothes are still on her body, but seeing Jungkook sleeping on her bed made her curious. She choosed a dress and a shoes then take a shower for few minutes and dry herself putting a little bit of make up as she wear the dress.

Soon she grabbed her bag and look at her bed again then run downstairs holding her car key and picked up Jihyo. Her face was red actually and her mind is still travelling to her own world thinking what happened last night.