1

Jungkook looked at the girl then smirked sitting on the chair in front of the police. "Your name sir?" the guy asked.

"Jeon Jungkook.."

"Your name maam?"

The girl fixed her messy curly hair then sniffed, "Tzuyu.."

"He reported that you trespassed to his house is this true?"

"No! Of course not! He's the one who's trespass.. I own the house my parents built that house!" She argued slapping her palm to the table, "Understand?! If you don't believe here! papers that I own the house!"

The officer looked at her paper then to Jungkook, "She does own the house.."

"So does I!" Jungkook give them a bad look and showed a paper. Tzuyu glared at him and smirked, "That's fake.."

"Both of you own the house?"

"No! Me only!" They both said at the same time pointing to their chest then look at each other. The officer took a deep breath and leaned his back, "Im sorry but this is not something that we fix.. You said that she's a trespass but she's not there's a papers showing she own the house.."

Tzuyu smirked and flipped her hair, "I can go now right? Hah.. That's my house.."

"No.. You hit this guy violently... We're charging you a fine you can pay right now or be locked up for a month.."

Her eyes widened then looked at him with a lot of red dots on his body, "He's not dying!"

"Still.. You hit the guy for no reason and aggressively entered to the house.. causing a almost murder.."

"AISHH!" Glaring to Jungkook then to the officer, "How much?!"

"5k.."

She dig into her wallet and take out a cash then look at him, "Can I leave now?!"

"No she can't.. she can't stay at the house its my home.." Jungkook point at her, "Plus she violently hit me with a bat.. Atleast sentence her a day locked up or something.."

"She paid a fine... You two talk about it cause its your home and her home.. or dragged it to the court.."

"YEYSH!" He looked at her with a death glare then stand up walking faster to his car. She followed him holding the bat then opened his car. His face turned to the side and creased his forehead, "What are you doing?"

       "We're going on a same place so might as well go together there.." She shrugged. He stepped out of the car and walked around to the other side then dragged her out, "Who are you to step in my car.. Yah.. I could sue you for this.."

       She smirked, "Yah.. Sue me all you want.. But you can't change the fact that its my house and property.."

       "I bought that house.. No one was living there and everything is empty when I bought so you get out.."

       "Ahah..." She laughed, "Yah! I took care of that house in whole entire existance in this world! My parents died for that house!"

       He just gave her a look then hop in his car and left. Tzuyu glared to his car and looked around, "Taxi!" entering to the cab. Few minutes later jungkook closed the gate and enter inside the house grabbed the luggages and throw it outside and double lock the door.

"YAH! Oh my god my precious luggage.." She bend down and stand her luggage then knocked on the door, "Open the door! This is my house I could report you!"