2

Jungkook entered to his office and yoongi were looking at him weirdly, "J-Jungkook.. The hell happened?"

       "Nothing!"

       "You sure? That bruise in your hand doesn't seem okay.." He smirked, "You got in fight? Haha, you slept with a gangster's girl?" Walking to his desk and sit on the chair. Jungkook looked at him, "There's a fucking woman in the house claiming its hers.."

        "Ehh? You're living with a woman in the house?" He laughed, "Eyyy that's good! Is she pretty?"

      "HYUNG! She's claiming the house its hers.. And she kicked me out of my room.. I need to freaking find the truth about that house.."

       Yoongi shrugged, "No one was living there when you went and check it out... It was on sale.." then grabbed the pen, "Is she hot?"

       "Hot my ass.. She looked like a girl from the brave but uglier.." He rolled his eyes. Sitting on his swivel chair as he reads the files and talking to Yoongi. A employee entered to his office and bow, "Sir.. There's a files here.."

       "Just set it there.."

       She nod her head and bow then leave his office. Yoongi yawned, "So you let the woman live there?"

       "She's crazy!"

       "Tss.." He smirked, "Admit it.. That girl is probably hot.. Tsk tsk Jungkook you liar.."

       Jungkook gave him a badlook then continue to his work.

***

      Coming from his work, he opened the door and walked upstairs holding his suitcase. No one was in the house but him, his eyes were lurking around the bedroom, "What the fuck?" then glared to a direction.

       He opened each room expecting her to be there, but she wasn't in the house, "You're fucking dead if I see you!"

        There was no sound in the room but door openings, "Yah!" he yelled and his voice just echoed all over the house.

       He walked to the backyard and look at the towel. She was on the pool with her life preserver. "Tss.." he smirked crossing his arm, "Yah!"

       Tzuyu removed her earphone and take off her glasses, "Oh you're back.. Thank me later for fixing your new room.. Im chilling right now.."

       He grabbed the dart arrow on his side and shoot the life presever she's on. "YAHHH!!" she yelled, "You—" swimming off the water. Jungkook walked back inside and walked to his new room.

       "Yah! Is that how you thank everyone who helped you?! You disrespectful son of——"

       He turned around giving her a scary look, "Didn't I told you do not touch my stuff?"

       She wiped her face with a towel, "A-I just removed your stuff from my room! That's not bad!" she argued. He rolled his eyes and shut the door then open it again walking to the living room taking his laptop, "You even used my laptop and printer!"

      Tzuyu scratched her head, "I was just printing the contract.."

      "You need to follow the rules or leave this house.. I already gave you the main bedroom.. And you don't follow my rules?!" He pointed to her, "Do not bother me nor touch my stuff that's easy to follow!"

       She wiped her hair while giving him a bad look then smirked, "Your stuff are ugly anyways.." walking to her bedroom not noticing the shirt on the floor that made her slipped down, "EOMMA!"