17

Tzuyu opened her door and put the umbrella to the side then remove her coat. It was already 3 am in the morning when she got home. Her forehead creased when she saw a feet on the couch. She walked to it and lift the blanket, Jungkook was sweating and heating up.

"Yah... You're sick?"

He's still sleeping. She touched his forehead and her eyes widened, "Yah! You're burning..." Running to the kitchen and grabbed a water and medicine then a warm water in a bowl and towel.

She soaked the towel with warm water then twist it, removing the water it has sucked then place it to his forehead. "Mwoya.. You're not saying anything that you're sick.." opening a capsule and grab the glass of water to her side, "Here.."

He grabbed her hand and removed it away from him. "Drink it!" she forced him but he moved his head away. Turning his head to the side and continue to sleep. Tzuyu put the medicine to the table and gave him a bad look, "Okay then... Im just help you.." standing up to leave but he grabbed her arm.

She looked at him and creased her forehead, "What?"

He was mumbling something but she couldn't understand. She leaned her head closer to his face in order to hear his words. "Stay here.." his voice are really weak and dry.

"Look... I'll stay here if you drink your medicine.." She gave the medicine to him, but he let go of her arm and turn to the side again. Her expression changed, "Wahh.. You'd rather die don't you? Should I call ambulance?"

He shooked his head. She sighed, "Then Im going to get the IV then.." walking to the basement room and grabbed some hospital equipment and comeback to the living room, but he was already drinking the medicine.

"You don't to drink it.." She showed the bag, "I can inject you something.."

His eyes widened and look at her, "I don't need to.." looking at the bag. She walked up to him and open the bag. Then show the big needle as she grab his arm.

"What are you doing?" Moving his arm away. Tzuyu looked at him, "Why? Its IV.."

"Im just sick.. Im not dying.."

"Okay? So?" She grabbed his arm again and look for a vein. His eyes are wide open looking at the sharp needle she's holding, "I-I said Im fineee! Ahh!"

"Just leave it there... I'll comeback for it.." She covered it then stand up. He looked at her and creased his forehead, "Comeback for what? You're leaving this needling stuck inside me.."

"Unless you don't wanna get better?" She raised her eyebrow and stretch, "You should've told me you're sick.. I could've gotten you medicine from Hospital.."

"Like you would..." He smirked, "Without blabbing your mouth.." then lie down back to the couch looking at his arm. She turn her head to him and made tsking sound then slap his forehead.

He pulled her down making her sit on the floor and stare at her, "So..." giving her a sign, "What are you going to do with those injections?"

She stared at his eyes for a second then to the bag, "A-ahh... You want me to inject in right now?" opening he cap of injection and inject it to the small liquid jar. He gulped and look at her again then to the injection then back to her then to his arm, "I'd rather not.."

"Exactly.. but it'll be easier to inject since you have a lot of vein showing.." Raising his left arm and point to the vein as she talk. Jungkook just watched her and blinked his eyes then cleared his throat, "Yeah.. Not gonna happen.."