29

Jihyo looked at the baby then to Yoongi, "What?" she raised her eyebrow. He shooked his head and smile, "Nothing, just want to ask if you're fine now.. You keep crying earlier.."

"Because.. It hurts.."

"I understand.." He sighed, "Did you heard anything yet about Tzuyu?"

"No.. She hasn't even call.." looking at her phone and take a deep breath going back to sleep. Yoongi grabbed the phone from her, "Radiation! Don't sleep with a phone around the baby.."

"I can't help falling asleep.."

The door opened. Jungkook entered to the room carrying a bag then turn his head to the baby, "Is that her?"

"Uh no its her grandmother--OF COURSE ITS HER.."

He laughed and went closer, "She really does look like you.."

"I know right?" Yoongi smiled then turn to Jihyo, "What did I say?"

She rolled her eyes and go back to sleep. He glanced to Jungkook currently carrying the baby and smiling. "Yah... I didn't know you know how to carry a baby.."

"I go to orphanage every other week and there's babies there.." Jungkook wiped the saliva of the baby making her to fall asleep by swing lightly. His face was so light up full of enthusiasm, "She's so cute.."

"Of course.. I'm not ugly.."

He gave Yoongi a bad look then give the baby, "What's her name?"

"Her? ahh" Yoongi laughed, "Tzuyu.. No Im Just kidding.."

Jungkook gave him the most serious cold look, "Not funny..."

"She's Jiyoo.."

"Jiyoo annyeonggg.." Waving to her face though she couldn't see, "Congrats hyung, you have family now.."

"And you don't hahahahaha!!"

"Seriously? You're going to make fun of me?"

"Its been two years.. Have you heard anything about her? Try calling her now after two years.."

Jungkook looked at his phone then back to him and back to his phone, "I'll try.. Later.."

"Why not now?"

"She's probably married or has someone now.." He looked down smiling, "I honestly felt giving up.. and I might soon deleted this number.."

Yoongi sniffed looking at him then tapped his back, "Stop thinking nonsense it sounds weird to hear.. and Jihyo might be listening.. I feel like she know something.." He whispered, "She was talking to someone earlier when I was at the restroom.."

"Tsss.. I'm going.. I might stop by at the cake shop and buy you guys a cake.."

"Why didn't you do it earlier?"

"I was in hurry okay? I tried my best.." He laughed then waved, "Im going.. byee.."

Yoongi watched him leave then turn to Jihyo, "You're awake aren't you.."

"No.." She coldly said. He smirked and pinched her nose then sit on the swivel chair beside her holding the baby. Jihyo opened her eyes looking at him then blink, "What did you whisper to him?"

"Nothing.."

"Say it.."

"I just told him that he shouldn't act dramatic... Babe Jungkook has been waiting for two years.. We need to go and tell him.."