19

Tzuyu crawled to the couch reaching for the remote while eating a chips and reading a book then sniffed, "Aish.. What is this.." looking at the paper at floor.." it was the invitation for Jungkook. She put it back at the table and sit back to the couch eating the chips.

Her phone ring for second. She look at the name and roll her eyes, "Wow look who's calling.."

"Are you home?"

"Why?"

"I left my files at the back of my computer at my room.."

"Okay so?" She eat a chips. He took a deep breath and piched his nose bridge then look at the files, "Yah.. Just deliver it to my building okay? Im not asking for a fight or argument right now.." sitting on his swivel chair.

Tzuyu opened his room then looked around walking to the computer and grab the envelop, "Im not making myself a delivery person right now so you better pay after this.."

"Pay? Tzuyu its just a favor.. That thing is important so please Im only asking you once.. Bring it here.." He took a deep breath and end the call. Tzuyu looked at her phone then creased her forehead, "Mwoya... He just hangup- that jerk!"

She grabbed her car key upstairs and closed her door then run to her car holding the envelop. When she reached the building, her eyes lurked around then stepped out of the car, "Give this to your boss.." gave the envelop to the guard, "He was asking for it.."

He snapped his finger to the employee and give the envelop, "Its for the boss.."

"Ahh.. Okay.. I'll gi-You're the girl who entered to this building right?"

"Yeah yeah.. I am... Im leaving.." she fake smile then turn around walking away. "Where are you going?" A voice from behind her. She stopped walking and turn around, "Leaving.. What else? I gave the file.."

He looked at her up and down then to the employee, "You can go back to work..." his finger pointed to her, "You follow me.."

"Why?"

"You said I owe you for delivering that envelop? So come here.."

She took a two step forward then he grabbed her hand and dragged her to the elevator, "What is it?!" she asked moving her hand away.

He pressed to a button and it start moving to a floor. Then the door opened the employees looked at her then covered their mouth, "Omo.. She came back.."

Jungkook opened his office then close the door. She warm her cheeks then look at him, "Why did you dragged me here for?"

He put an envelop on the table and point to it, "There.."

"What is it? Money?" she smirked, "Did I ever asked for money?"

"Did I ever say its money?"

She gave him a dirty look then take the envelop and open it. It was a 18k white gold three stone diamond necklace. With her eyes widened she raised her head to him and blink her eyes, "You're paying me with this?"

"Oh no.."

"Then why are you giving it to
me?!"

"You gotta pay me too.."

She laughed, "What a con guy you are..."

"Im not.. Its not money.."

"Then what?!" Raising her eyebrow then look at the necklace.

He smirked then look at the window and back to her, "What do you think?"

"What I think?" She keeps admiring the necklace, "I think you're crazy.."