Epilogue

1 Month later,

      Jungkook fixed Kyu's necktie then put him on the remote control car, "Hold this Kyu.." giving him the small ring pillow. Kyu gave him a look and grabbed the pillow, "Igeo mwoya?"

      "Ring pillow.." he messes his hair. The lady look at Jungkook, "Ye! I just fixed his hair.."

       "Ohh- Im so sorry.." Jungkook bowed to her as if he's a stranger to his son. Yoongi opened the door and look at them, "Yah.. Look at you two.. Lets go it'll start soon its better to be early.."

       Kyu stepped out of the car holding the pillow. Jungkook looked at him and creased his forehead, "You don't want to ride it?"

       He shooked his head then start following Yoongi to the door. They smiled at him, "He's growing.." the lady said. Jungkook just gave them a smile then leave following Kyu and Yoongi.

      Yoongi looked at his friend entering to the aisle looking so handsome and charismatic as if he's a celebrity walking to a red carpet. "Damn-" he cover his mouth realizing he's in a chapel, "Yah... My heart is pounding.. Maybe im more excited than you.."

      He smiled with shyness looking down on the floor waiting for everyone, "Your wife will lead her right?"

      "Ahuh.." nodding his head then look at the ladies coming in. Kyu entered first peeking on the pillow as he walk down the aisle then look around the people watching him. "He's so cute.." yoongi laughed.

      After everyone has finished walking down the aisle. Jungkook took a deep breath and stare at the floor for a moment thinking deeply through his mind. Kyu grabbed his leg asking to be carried. "Kyu not yet.. I'll carry you.." Yoongi lift him up.

      Jihyo holds Tzuyu's arm wrapping it around her arm as they walk. Everyone is shocked by their beauty and charm. Walking like they're kardashians who always walk on a red carpet. "Look at Kyu.."

       Tzuyu laughed, "Oh lord.."

       They both stopped walking and look at Jungkook staring at them. He made a large inhale before taking Tzuyu's hand, "You look so gorgeous.."

       "Thank you.." Jihyo smile. Yoongi hit her arm and gave her a sign, "I mean.. Yeah isn't she?"

      Tzuyu hold his hand as they walk to the priest holding a bible. "Ruth 1:16-17: Entreat me not to leave you, Or to turn back from following after you; For wherever you go, I will go; And wherever you lodge, I will lodge; Your people shall be my people, And your God, my God. Where you die, I will die, And there will I be buried. The Lord do so to me, and more also, If anything but death parts you and me." The father told them.

      Tzuyu and Jungkook looked at each other then smile. "Now I would like for you to raise your hand and face this young lady.." pointing to Tzuyu.

      Jungkook looked at her in the eyes and take a deep breath again as he usually does.  He was holding her hands tightly as he speaks and while she listens. The father called out on Tzuyu, "Now raise your hand and face the young man."

       She couldn't focus herself. Her hands is already shaking as her eyes landed on him. "These are the hands that will comfort you in illness, and hold you when fear or grief wrack your mind."

       Jungkook smiled and look down. Kyu walked to them and give the pillow asking Jungkook to carry him again. The father look at the kid then to Yoongi.

       "Kyu! come here!" he yelled in whisper.

      "Its okay.. Its time to put the ring on anyways.."(It sounded like the Father is bored😂)