33

Yoongi waited a bit more minutes until the door opened and he finally sighed in relief standing up from the couch, "What the hell took-who's that? You got jealous of me I have a baby that you adopted one?" he laughed.

Jungkook smirked and let the baby enter inside his office, "He looks like me right?"

"Uhmm yeah... Super.." Yoongi creased his forehead, "Where did you found him? Orphanage? You got a girl pregnant? The girls you sleep with back then?" Then cover his mouth, "Was it from Minji?!"

He gave him a smirked again then put the bag to the table and sit on the couch watching kyu play around. "Jungkook you have to tell me.. Who's kid is that? and bruh it looks like you doppelganger.."

"Kyu come here.." He called. Yoongi blinked his eyes and stare at Jungkook then turn to the baby and back to Jungkook, "Jungkook stop with this bullshit.. Who's that kid? You got someone pregnant.."

"I did.."

"YOU FUCKER! Who?!!"

"Watch your mouth!" He glared at him. Yoongi cleared his throat and turn to the baby, "What will Tzuyu say?! You just found out she came back and you're here bringing up this kid!"

"Its our son okay?"

"What? Our son? You and me?" Pointing to himself, "Are you crazy?"

"Tzuyu and I's son.. She was pregnant when she joined the volunteer.. And gave birth there.."

Yoongi dropped his jaw and cover his mouth looking at the baby watching on the window with his toy, "Jungkook.. Are you joking?"

"That's what I thought of her too last night.. I thought she was joking.. But then there he is.. exactly look like me.."

He smack Jungkook's arm and laughed from proud with his jaw dropped. "I can't believe this.. You actually-Holy shit.."

"Hyung.."

"Oh?"

"Help me.."

"Help you to what? take care? Oh no I have a baby girl at home.. to take care.." Shaking his head. Jungkook made a tsking sound and look down, "Not that.. Help me propose to her.."

Yoongi blinked his eyes two times then smiled, "To Tzuyu? You're proposing to her?"

"I want to marry her already.. But she seems like she still doesn't trust me.." Looking down on the floor and playing with his key. He lift his head and check on kyu then back to Yoongi, "Help me?"

"Yeah sure.. Its just easy thing to do.."

"But Im scared.."

"She might reject you? You two have kid why would she reject you? Unless she has someone-Does she?"

"That's what I want to know too.. But she seems like she's not with anyone yet.."

"Then there! solved! Just propose to her already.. I remember you brought a necklace back then right? Why don't you buy a ring too?"

Jungkook cleared his throat standing up from his seat then walked up to Kyu and carry him going back to the couch and sit him on his lap, "Say hi.."

"Hi.." Kyu blinked his eyes to Yoongi. Jungkook smiled wiping his sweat, "Is it hot in here?"

"Yeah.. It is.."

"Turn the AC hyung.."

Yoongi stood up and pressed on the a button then go back to his seat looking at the baby, "His name is Kyu? Like just that basic? Maybe Tzuyu named him something but Kyu is his nickname.."

Jungkook looked at him, "She said Kyu it is.. But I never thought of that.. I'll ask her when she go home.."

Kyu grabbed his necktie and wipe his nose then continue to play. He turned his head to him and pressed his nose. Yoongi laughed watching the two together.

"Big.." Kyu said then pinch it, "Neomu neomu.."

"Did he just said your nose is big?" Yoongi burst out of laughing on the couch holding his stomach. Jungkook glared at him and kicked his leg then turn to Kyu, "Yours too.."

Kyu touched his nose then looked away turning his head to the toy again. He crawled down and stand up walking to the other toys. Jungkook watched him and take a deep breath, "Aren't you going to take care of your wife?"

"I don't know Jungkook.. I think Im falling for you.. I love.. I can't leave you.."
He joked as he stands up, "They're at home already.. I told her I'll just come here to tell you we'll have a party tomorrow.."

"Ohh really? We'll go.." He nod his head. Yoongi snapped his finger, "That's when you can propose to her.."

Jungkook smiled as he look at yoongi then glanced at the baby, "Is it okay though? Its your party.."

"No its fine.. I think its the best.. Cause she has no idea about it.." He smirked. Jungkook nod his head then look at the time.

"How come Tzuyu never told jihyo about this? Oh my god.. She even hide from her bestfriend.."

"Kyu? I know that's what she told me.. She hide it from everyone.."

"Wow.. And she raised it on her own? Maybe other surgeons in Volunteer knows she just told them not to tell? Anyways.. They're here.. forget about that.." He looked at his watch, "I'm going back to the house and take care of the two.." tapping his back then smirked, "Daddy Jeon hahaha.."

"Shut up!"

He walked to the swivel chair and sit typing to his computer. Taking glances at Kyu every 10 seconds. He heard a ripping sound on the floor.

Jungkook stood up and walked around his desk, "Kyu..." looking at the poster he's ripping off. He pick up the baby and sit him on his lap while typing. "Kyu stop.."

"Milk.."

"You want milk?" He stood up and walk to the bag carrying him. Then made his way to the couch giving him the milk. Lying him down on the couch and start tapping his butt.

The employee opened the door and look at them with a shock eyes, "Uhmm.. There's files.."

"Just put it there to the side.."

"Uhmm.. Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Is that your baby?"

"Yes.."

Her eyes widened even more and cover her mouth as she shut the door. "Oh my god.." shaking her head. The girl came up to her, "What did he say? Its his?"

She nod her head slowly and grabbed the chair, "My head hurt.."

"Its his son?! Oh my god.."

"I feel like my heart was torn apart into pieces... I can't believe this.. This is not something I should find out.." Sitting on the chair while touching her chest from the pain. Her friend gulped, "Did you ask who's the mother?"

"No.. What should I do? He's been my muse for like years i've been working here and-and- Ugh! I will find out he has a son? Where did I go wrong?!"

"Uhmm first of all.. You're he's employee.. Second of all.. He doesn't date employee of him.."

"Ugh this is hard to handle.. I feel broken inside.."

The girl tapped her back then glanced to a direction where Tzuyu is currently standing looking at them then smile. "Did he brought a baby here?"

"Ah-y-yeah.." they both nod their head and point to the office. Tzuyu walked to door and open it. She looked at Jungkook watching the baby sleep tapping his butt lightly. "He's sleeping again?" she closed the door.

The two employee dropped their jaw, "Don't tell me she's the mom? Isn't she the girl who came up here saying he conned her?"

"Yeah it was her.. Damn she's hella sexy.."

"I need a guy like that hot, who can con me and get me pregnant.." She joked, "But that's crazy.. I thought it would be Minji's.."