31

Jungkook placed his hand to her hand and lock it. It was very quiet in the room that the only sound they can hear is the airconditioner releasing a cold air. He gulped and pull her to his side, "Why are you acting like we're still strangers?" mesmerizing her face then run his fingers through her cheeks.

"Cause we are.."

"Really?"

She rolled her eyes and sit straight looking at a spot. Jungkook looked down and sniffed, "You don't want to give me a chance don't you?"

"Chance?"

"I've waited two years.. Ignoring my every surrounding... You can just tell me if you already have someone.."

She looked at him then take a deep breath, "I never said anything.."

"Then do you want to start again or not?"

Her face formed a confuseness then turn to him. She was quiet throughout the whole time. Jungkook stood up and take a deep breath, "I'm going.."

"What?"

"I still have something to do at my files.." He smiled, "I'm happy to see you again.."

She creased her forehead, "BITCH SIT DOWN!"

His eyes widened and completely rushed himself to sit straight. He glanced at her with a terrified expression then gulped, "Why are you mad?"

"Im not mad!"

"Then why are you yelling?"

"Im not yelling.." She calmed herself and look at the TV. Jungkook looked at the ceiling then to the TV and back to her. He was confused for a moment then tapped his feet on the floor waiting for her to speak, but she's just focused on the TV. "Aren't you going to say something?"

"No.."

"They why are you stopping me?"

"If you wanna leave you can.. Just make sure you don't comeback.."

"I'll s-stay.." He cleared his throat and look at her again. Noticing how she looks even more gorgeous and sexy with her new look. He tucked her hair behind her ear then turn his eyes to the TV, "You look more gorgeous.."

"I know.." She flipped her hair. His eyes widened and smirked, "Confidence.."

Tzuyu didn't glance at him, her eyes are focused on the TV pretending to be watching but her mind is travelling. She crossed her arm and stare at the screen. "Tzuyu?"

"What?"

"Are you going to show something or say? cause you've been starring at the TV for so long.." He sighed, "Are you okay?"

She nod her head. Jungkook looked at the time then back to her thinking what's happening or is she planning something. "I was pregnant when I came to Volunteer.."

He turn his head to her quickly, "What?" then gulped trying to say a word, "Wh-what happened? where's the baby?"

She looked at him. There was a knock on the door and they both turn their heads to the direction. "You should open it.." She commanded.

He blinked his eyes, "You need to tell me-"

"Open the door.."

Jungkook stood up and twist the door knob. There's an old woman carrying a baby and she's holding a bag, "Is Tzuyu there?" she asked. He nod his head and look at the baby then to Tzuyu. The old woman entered inside and put down the bag and the baby.