26

Jihyo pressed on her phone dialing Tzuyu's number but its off. She already made a 15 missed call for her to calculate it. Her face was already stressing out from worriedness, then she hop on her car. Yoongi opened the door and look at her smiling, "Where are we going?"

"Eo..?" She glared at him, "What are you doing here?!" Her eyes are wide open but beautifully shining. Yoongi sniffed looking at the door, "Jungkook left me here all alone last night.. He just ran off after you let your grudge out..."

"He felt guilty.. Of course who wouldn't.. He's stupid for making that problem.. He create it he should fix it a guy like him shouldn't ask for help.." Shaking her head, "I hate fuckboys..."

Yoongi stayed quiet to the side and look at her, "Maybe she went to her parents?"

"She doesn't have family... Isn't that great? She has no one to come to.. And look at her life? Your friend must be happy ruining her even more.." She said sarcastically.

"Ohh.. Im sorry.... I didn't know.." Yoongi cleared his throat and point to a direction, "Just drive..."

"Who are you to tell me that?!"

"Come on... Drop me off to Jungkook's house.."

"Tzuyu's house.. FYI.."

"Whatever.."

***

Yoongi opened his door entering inside without permission. He look at the TV then to the couch where Jungkook is currently typing to his computer like nothing happened. "Bruh.. You scared me.. You seem calm did she came back?"

"No.." He said coldly. His face change expression and tapped his back, "Eyyy she'll be back soon.. She just probably need to cool her head and rest.. Wanting a peaceful place.."

Jungkook didn't say anything but to type to his laptop checking files while drinking coffee. Yoongi sniffed, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah.."

He nod his head, "Good.. There's no way you would like cry for her right? I mean ya'll barely know each other..."

"Why would I cry?"

"Don't you love her?"

"That doesn't mean I should cry..?" He creased his forehead.

Jungkook look at the time then stand up entering to his room and change his clothes. Yoongi leaned on the couch watching the TV then look to his door back to the TV and sighed, "Life.."

He stepped out after few minutes and look at Yoongi, "Lets go.."

"Eyy Jungkook come here.." He called tapping the seat next to him, "I have a question for you.."

"Say it.."

"Do you like Minji too?"

He raised his eyebrow and gave him a bitch look, "Why would I?"

"Then why can't you break up with her? Its just a simple thing to do... I mean Go up to the media when they interview you and tell the truth.. That could put Minji in karma too.."

"And what's going to happen next? Tell people I played with two girls?"

"Didn't you?"

Jungkook and him looked at each other with threatning look then looked away, "I'll use cab.." Yoongi stood up.

"Have it your way.."

"What's really wrong with you?!" He gave Jungkook an angry expression, "Jungkook I get that we're all blaming you and you don't like it.. But face it.. Its true.. Minji came up to that office that day and ask or beg you for a favor to help her out and you accept it? You said you're going to deny it.."