5

Jungkook opened the door and head straight to his bedroom not minding Tzuyu on the couch watching TV. He change his clothes to a normal outfit then sit on his chair opening his laptop.

Tzuyu looked at the door then touched her heart, "Good he didn't walk to the kitchen.." she looked at the door opening again and follow Jungkook's movement heading to the kitchen. Her eyes are about to popout hoping not to notice the missing vase.

He stopped for a moment and turn his head to her and she quickly looked away. His forehead creased for a second and tilt his head a little bit. "She's acting weird again.." He mumbled. Tzuyu stretched her arm and glanced at him then gulped.

Jungkook walked back to his room and close the door. She took a full deep breath and lie down on the couch, "That's right.. He won't notice it.. He's too focus on other stuff.."

He pressed on his phone, "What is it again Hyung?"

"I forgot to tell you earlier.. Remember the vase that we ordered? I need to present that.. I know that art will win it has a good variety and piece of information.." Yoongi sniffed, "Im picking it up tomorrow make sure you put it in a box.."

Jungkook walked out of his room again and head to the kitchen. Tzuyu looked at him, "Aish why do you keep walking back?! So annoying.."

He looked at the spot where the vase usually is at. Then to the other spot, "Where's the vase?"

She gulped, "T-The what?"

"The vase that is standing here! Where--" He stepped onto something. There's a piece of a broken ceramic on the floor. Tzuyu gulped once again and look at him, "What's that?"

"YAHHH!!!"

She jumped from his voice and glare at him, "WHY YOU GOTTA YELL!!!" She yelled back. He gave her a death look, "Di-Did you break my vase?" Controlling his anger, "Answer me honestly.. Did you break it?!"

Her head slowly shooked. He smirked, "You and I are the only person in this house.. And me as a owner doesn't even touch my own stuff! How could you break such a expensive thing and its not even yours?! Do you know how much it cost and take to deliver that art here in Korea?!"

"Aish.. You cna prettier tha--"

"Is that how you think it is?! Spends money all you want--" He gave her a little laugh, "How about you buy it then?! Find a similar thing you broke? 3,500 USD go ahead.. By tomorrow it should be here.."

"EHHH??!"

"What?! You better have it by tomorrow..."

"I can't have it by tomorrow..."

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU BREAK A FUCKING THING THAT IS NOT EVEN YOURS?! I warned you multiple times not to touch my stuff!" He raised his voice. Tzuyu gave him a bad look, "DONT YELL AT ME!"

"Yah.. Do you know me?"

"Do I need to?"

"You don't? Right? So why are you bothering my life?! For atleast one last time.. DO NOT TOUCH MY THINGS!" Pressed on his phone and shut the door loudly. Tzuyu smirked, "Tss.. Just 3,500 what's his problem? My bag is more expensive than that vase.."

She change the channel of the tv and watched korean drama.

"Hyung can't you use other vase?"

"Why what happened?"

He took a deep breath and look to the door controlling his anger, "It broke.."