32

Jungkook stretched his arm but he felt a head lying on it. Tzuyu is still sleeping beside him, her face is covered with her hair. There's a sound of things dropping on the floor and a sound of toy cars. "He wake up too early.." yawning.

He looked at the time and its currently 4 in the morning. Kyu is already up playing around with his toys. Jungkook moved his arm and stand up picking up the baby and put him back to the bed. He came back down and grabbed a toy. "Kyu.. its too early.." putting him once more to the bed.

Kyu stayed lying down for moment looking at him then blinked his eyes. Jungkook finally lie down next to him and tapped his butt till he fell asleep but Kyu started singing again. He hummed a song and started singing that it made the baby stop and look at him.

The Vid. is so precious pls. play it 😢❤️

Tzuyu opened her eyes and listen to Jungkook's voice. He sounded so soft and seductive. Its like its a song for her that he just randomly created easily and wrote it down to his head. Her eyes is slowly getting blocked by tears, but she can't make a sound nor move an inch. Jungkook wiped her eyes and she suddenly flinched turning to him quickly.

"Why are you crying?"

"Im not crying.."

"Tzuyu you can fool your patient but not me.." He smirked then look at the baby, "He's sleeping.."

She wiped her eyes and look at the time then stand up, "I gotta give him to grandma.."

"Why?"

"She takes care of him everytime I got to work.."

He blinked his eyes then sit up, "I can bring him to my office.."

"No.."

"Why?"

"He will wreck your office Im warning you.." She pointed to him. Jungkook creased his forehead and put his shoes on, "I mean.. Why would you give him to a non-relative? That's bothersome to them.."

"Then bring him to your office then.. I'll see how your room will turn out.."

He blinked his eyes then sighed and hugged her kissing her cheeks, "I missed you.. Lets go home together with kyu Tzu.."

Tzuyu walked to the kitchen while Jungkook hugs her tightly, "Jungkook I need to make a milk.."

"He's still sleeping.."

"Im going back to the hospital in a minute.. Do you know how make a milk?"

He nod his head. Her eyes widened looking so shock finding out another facts about him, "Really?"

"Yeah..."

She looked at the bottle then to the water, "You make them then.."

He smirked and hugged her tightly again, "I'll make them later.." then wrapped his arm around her waist and pressed his lips against hers. It was probably the most intensed kissed he has ever given. Then her hands roam to his neck wrapping it around him as they kiss. Jungkook carried her to the couch and liners his fingers to her hair, tucking it behind her ear and kiss her again. His hand was about to enter inside her shirt.

They both heard a cry. Kyu was standing at the door watching them holding his teddy bear. Tzuyu cleared her throat and pushed him to the side running to the baby and carry him, "Shhh.."

He pointed to Jungkook while crying then throw his toy at him. "I can tell he's really is my son.." Jungkook giggle while looking at the baby crying.