39

Jihyo looked at the two and take a deep breath, "Lets chill okay?" stopping them from starting an argument. She pushed Tzuyu back to the room and look at Minji, "Please don't start Minji.."

"Im not starting anything.. Im just stating that that dress is reserved for me even ask her.." Pointing to the lady. She took a deep breath and nod, "Okay okay.. Whatever its yours..."

"Its 450K.. for the dress.."

Minji looked at the lady, "What?! I thought its 250k?"

"No... That was the veil.. It was just released.. so its a little bit expensive.." Gritting her teeth. Jihyo smirked and looked at her, "I thought you would able to afford it but looks like your shock?"

"Im not!" she looked at the dress again. Tzuyu came out holding the dress and veil then look at Minji, "Unnie I want this.." slowly facing Jihyo.

"Maam she already reser-"

"And who is she getting married to? No one! She probably faking it again like la-" Tzuyu felt a hard slap on her face from minji. She was glaring at her badly, "I'm getting married unlike you.. Who keep clinging to everybody.."

"Oh no don't describe yourself to me..." Tzuyu respond.

Jihyo took a deep breath and look around typing on her phone, "You two needs to stop.. Its just a dress.."

"Yah.. Minji, its first come first served.. Not first call first reserved.." Tzuyu looked at her up and down, "You have a good body.. But this dress doesn't belong to that body.."

Jihyo watched the two argue for few minutes until someone arrives. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and look Jihyo, "Why would you?"

"Uhmm.. Just end it all already its annoying.."

Jungkook looked around then to her, "What's wrong?" He touched her red cheeks and glance at Minji.

Tzuyu passed the dress to her, "Have it yourself!"

Minji looked at them, "That's right.. I had it first.."

"I'll pay double of the dress.." Jungkook said and everyone's eyes wided looking at him shockingly. He grabbed the dress from minji and walked to the cashier, "If it has to be a million then I'll pay.."

"J-Jung-" Jihyo blinked her eyes dropping her jaw at Tzuyu, "Yah.. There's a lot of prettier dress than that.."

Minji looked at him and blocked his way, "You cannot just take that I reserved that!"

"You want me to pay this to you?"

"Jungkook you can just give it to her there's more prettier than that.." Jihyo added. Tzuyu gave him a weird look and shake her head, "Just leave it Jungkook.."

He took a deep breath and pay the lady with his card. "Jungkook you don't have to buy it..." She grabbed his arm. His palm pressed on her cheeks looking at the tracing of Minji's hand, "You should've told me this is where you're going.. You don't need to hide it.."

Tzuyu looked away and look at Jihyo, "You shouldn't have told him!"

Minji glared at them, "AGHH! She's really a whore!" walking out of the shop. Her assistant approachhed her and gave her a water, "Does the dress fits-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Jihyo.. You can use my car to drive home.. She'll be riding with me.."

"No I want -"

"Want what? You can clearly see your face.. She slapped you really hard again.." He sighed, "If your friend didn't text, you two would've been fighting already.."