14

Jungkook looked at her up and down then leaned his back, "Would you please for god sake its getting night.."

"They have good peanuts here.. and why are you waiting for me when you could've just left?"

"Don't need to.. I feel sorry for you looking like a homeless person here.."

"Ajumma can you kick this person out?!" She yelled. He glared at her and spinned the spoon around the coffee, "Just take those out.." picking a piece of peanuts then throw it to her but she didn't care. Tzuyu looked at him then blinked her eyes, "if you're that frustrated leave already Im not forcing you to stay.."

He smirked and leaned to his chair crossing his arm. The lady came up to them holding a bag, "In a few minutes we will be closing.." putting the bag in front of them. Jungkook glanced at her then raised his eyebrow as he drinks the coffee and look at the rain again outside. Tzuyu grabbed the bag and look at him, "Lets go.."

"Now?"

"Oh no.." She sit back down, "Lets die in here.."

"Psshh.." he rolled his eyes and walk back to his car. She was following him like a kid then open his door, "Where are we going?"

"Home.."

"This hard rain?" creasing her forehead. He started the car and look at her, "So what do you want? Stay here?"

"No.. I mean there's probably a place somewhere.." Looking around the places, "No one drives at the freeway with this kind of storm.."

Once again he rolled his eyes and drove off looking around for a place. Then stop at the nearest hotel. Tzuyu gave him a weird look, "Aren't you gonna park it in parking lot?"

"Do I look like your driver?"

"Im just asking!"

"Im not staying in the hotel.. I gotta go somewhere else.."

"Okay... Thats good.." Opening his door then walked inside the building. Jungkook watched her talked to the counter as his car still parked to the side. He then parked it to the parking lot and run to the building. She looked at him, "I thought you don't wanna stay here?"

He sniffed, "I changed my mind.."

"So.." The lady looked at them, "Two person?"

"No.. Just me.." Tzuyu glanced at him and gave him a bad look, "He'll pay his own.."

"Why? We lived in the same house.."

"And different room..."

He smirked, "It'll be cheap.."

"Yeah.. It'll be cheaper for you two.." The lady point at them. Tzuyu creased her forehead and smirked, "Miss.. Or Mrs.. I want my own room okay?"

"I'll pay it.." Jungkook grabbed the card and walked off heading to the elevator. She turn around to his way giving him a glare, "Yah!"

"We'll deliver some stuff up there in a minute.." the lady smiled then click on the computer, "Have a nice stay.."

He raised the card up, "I don't bite..."

"D-What?" She followed him, "Yah.. Are you trying to hit on me now? Making me stay with you in one room?"

"Do I look like, I wanna stay with you? no right? You're lucky I paid for the rent.."

"I never asked you to pay for it.." Not realizing she was already in elevator. Jungkook pressed on the button then look at her, "You could just say Thank you instead off running your mouth off there.."