7

Tzuyu place her plate on the table then set the appetizers and her breakfast. Jungkook walked straight to the fridge and grab a hotpocket then heat it up. She looked at him, "Sit.."

"What?"

"Sit... I said.."

He sat on his spot and creased his forehead, "Then what?"

She smiled, "You said you want to get to know me? now's the time.."

He smirked, "I asked that two weeks ago...."

Her eyes looked at him, "Okay then leave.."

He leaned his back and crossed his arm while smiling, "Why suddenly you're acting like that?"

She smirked, "Cause I want to.."

"What's your full name?"

"Chou Tzuyu..." She respond while eating. He nod his head then smile, "You're a surgeon.."

"Ahuh.."

"Do you know Minji?"

She stopped eating for a second then look at him, "Why?" creasing her forehead. He took a deep breath then cleared his throat, "Nothing..." fixing his sitting position then smile, "So.. Why are you nice today?"

"Cause I want to.."

"Its weird.."

"You're weird.. With your coconut head.." She rolled her eyes. He stood up and grabbed the hotpocket. Tzuyu then take her dish her and put it to the sink washing it then head to the couch right after.

He shrugged then head out while eating the hotpocket. She glanced at the door for a second then sniffed pressing on her phone, "Unnie.. You're free today right?"

"Why?"

"Let's go clubbing.." She dance in the room, "Im in the mood today.."

"What's got onto you?"

"My salary.." she cheered. Jihyo nod her head, "Alright your treat.."

"Ehh?!"

"Im getting mine next week.. So treat me today I'll treat you next week.."

"Alright I'll meet you to the place.." She run upstairs and chane her outfit the run back downstairs holding key. Hopping to her car outside then take off. She stopped at a bar and saw Jihyo standing on the door waiting for her. "Where you waiting for me?" She asked after parking the car.

Jihyo rolled her eyes, "No Im waiting for a wind.."

Tzuyu made a tsking sound then smiled, "Let's go..." pulling her inside then sit on a counter. Jihyo looked at the guy to the side watching her as he drink his beer then wink.

"Eww.."

"Yah.. Order what you want.."

Jihyo looked at the poster then point, "I'll get that.. It seems good.."

The bar tender smiled, "You like it with tequila or jus-"

"With tequila.."

Tzuyu looked at her then shrugged, "I'll get the fuzzy navel.."

"Alright coming right to you two maam.." he bowed then walked inside a room. Jihyo turned her glanced to the side again and look at the guy that has been watching her, "Can you stop staring?!"