Chapter:10

I woke up to weight on both sides of the bed. I looked to my right seeing Louis looking back at me. "Morning Star." He said, then kissed my forehead. I then looked to my left, seeing Crispin. He pulled me closer to him, kissing the tip of my nose. Louis moved closer as Crispin held me as close as he could. Louis barely put weight on me. Crispin moved me to his chest letting Louis move closer to his side.

"Would you like for me to make a request for breakfast?" Crispin asked. "Eggs with bacon cooked in?" Louis asked. "That sound good?" Crispin asked me. "Yeah." I answered still tired. "Get dressed and meet us downstairs in the dining room." Crispin said sitting up and setting me on the bed before kissing me.

He then went to his bedroom to get dressed. A pair of arms pulled me back against a hard chest. "Did you sleep good?" Louis asked. I nodded. "Good. See you both at lunch, Star." He said letting me go. I got up and went to my bathroom. I brushed my hair out before going to my closet.

I went with a black skirt and blazer paired with a white button down. Then went downstairs while pulling my hair up into a messy bun. I entered the dining room seeing two men talking with Crispin. Louis was sitting down in his seat eating. My plate was on the other side of him. I sat down next to him and picked up my fork. It's been four weeks since getting here three since I've found out about Cris and Louis being bi and wanting me.

Two and a half since I accepted it and let them get closer to me. Two days after starting the job they asked if it was ok with me if I dated them both. I asked for a little more time, a week ago, five days after they asked, I sat down between them on the couch curled up and told them that I would date them as long as it started slow.

They looked at each other before looking down at me. "You know what your getting into?" Crispin asked. "Yeah." I answered. "You sure? We both know that since that morning you found out, that we've been including you." Louis said.

Since then I've been dating them both, most nights we sleep separately. There's the rare night when each of us go to each other's bed or all three of us are in the same bed. I felt a tap to my thigh. I looked over at Louis. "Spacing?" He asked quietly as they still talked. This has been an almost everyday thing for two weeks. I nodded. "Not hungry?" Louis asked.

I stood up before going up the back staircase. I went to my room and started fixing my hair. Louis stood in the doorway of the bathroom. "Star. Please tell me what's going through your head these past two weeks." He said in nearly a whisper. I could feel myself breaking. Two arms wrapped around me. "Shh. I've got you."

He pulled me out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed. "Starling. I know this isn't you. In the weeks I've known you, this isn't usual." He said. "It's not. It's not me." I said as he turned me on his lap holding me against him. "Shh. Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. I looked up at him. "Is it a coping mechanism that your brain developed while you were dating that one guy?" He asked. I nodded.

"It'll take both me and Cris to break it." He said. "Come on let's get you done so your ready for work." He set me on my feet and ushered me into the bathroom. He lifted me up and sat me on the counter to the side so I was sitting sideways on the counter with my feet over the side. He grabbed my comb getting all of the tangles out before fixing it quickly. "There. Light makeup and your shoes, should be good to go." He said setting me on the floor.

I could tell it was pulled back out of my face. I fixed my makeup then stepped into the bedroom. "Did you both eat this morning?" Crispin asked standing in the doorway. I shifted on my feet. Louis stood still. Cris didn't look too happy with it. "We need to hold another meeting." Louis said. "Bout what?" Crispin asked.

"Her spacing out. It's because of that ex that got jailed." Louis said. Cris didn't look any more happy. "We can talk during lunch then later at home." He said before glancing at me. "We'll get breakfast on the way to work. You need to eat." Crispin left giving the cue that I needed to follow.

Louis handed me the flats by him and kissed me. Ward off the women. Don't take crap from anyone that comes through those doors." He said. I nodded before going out and down the stairs quickly. Cris opened the door for me and popped me on the butt. "Car now." I walked straight to the car and was about to open the door when he spun me around and pressed me against the door.

He kissed me once and held me before opening the door for me. I slid in before he closed the door back. I watched as he walked around, got in and started the car and put his seatbelt on. He reached over and gently held my jaw. "Bird. If that guy is bothering you, let me know. Any nightmares with his face in them, I want to know about them. He's never going to get near you with myself, Louis or ..." He sighed.

"Don't look at me like that." He said. "Like what?" I asked him. "Like you think there's more than what we're telling you." He said. "Please don't keep secrets from me." I said. "I won't, but I won't tell you just yet what you need to know." He said.