Chapter:11

"Mr. Warren to see Sheallow." "Please have a seat and he will be right with you." I said. I continued to type on the computer. The door opened. Cris invited the man in. About eleven thirty the mail deliver came up. She's gotten on mine and Cris' nerves. She's been trying to hit on him and try to go into his office while he's talking to someone or has a meeting.

She went straight for the door to his office. "Mail goes to the secretary." I told her. "Sorry this goes straight to the boss." She said. "Not if he's in a meeting." I told her. I am definitely glad the lock button was installed under my desk. She tried to open the door, not getting anywhere. "I need to give this to him." She said angrily.

"I'll deal with it. You go do your job." I told her. She threw it down before storming out. I picked it up before knocking on the door to his office. It unlocked and I stepped in. He motioned me over. I went right up to the side of his desk holding the envelope out. He took it opening the envelope and taking out a folded piece of paper.

He read over it before setting the paper down. "I need to tend to this. May we continue this discussion later Mr. Warren?" Crispin asked the man sitting in front of him. "Yes. Of course. Mr. Sheallow." Mr. Warren said before standing and leaving. As soon as he was out of the room Crispin turned to me.

"We're still talking during lunch bird. I don't want any interruptions until noon. Especially if it's another envelope." He said. I nodded. "Come here." I moved closer to him. He pulled me onto his lap. "Any man that comes into that outer office where you are wearing a suit, you do not come in here until after they're gone. That makes me look bad, it will also make you look bad. Alright?"

"Yes." I answered. "Good. Keep that mail girl out. Lock the outer door if you have to. There's a mail slot with a basket where it need to be dropped. Do not let her get anywhere near my office door. If she continues to try and get into my office or give you hell to put it nicely, tell me. Got it?"

"Yes." "I'll see you at lunch." He said before letting me go. I went back to my desk locking the outer door before typing away for an e-mail. I unlocked the door for Louis when he came in locking it back behind him. Eleven fifty five. Like usual. "How's your day been?" He asked sitting down in the chair behind me.

"Pretty good. No major issues." I said. When the clock struck noon the mail girl had came back with more envelopes and a package. I got up and had Louis unlock the door for me as she tried to push herself in. I was able to get the package and mail managing to lock her out. I put the out to lunch sign up before taking the box and mail to my desk.

She still stood there as I turned to see Louis trying to keep his face stone. Crispin opened the door not letting any part of him show. I picked up the mail and carried it with me as Louis followed. Crispin closed the door behind us and followed to his desk. I put the box down and sat on the edge of his desk. "Geez who's that lady trying to get in here?" Louis asked.

"The one that tried to come into the office sixteen times during lunch for the past two weeks." I said. "She tried again?" Cris asked. "Yup. Had to use the door to kick her out." I said. "I'd hate to get on her bad side and she's closed the door trying to keep us out." Louis said. I could see what looked like a proud look on Crispin's face.

It disappeared quickly as he changed the topic. "We honestly need to talk about spacing out." "I agree. It's going to be hard to break the habit, but may be easier with the both of us working with her." Louis said before looking to me. "How many times before you met us did you space out?" He asked.

"Once a month. It was usually at home though." I said. "How many times did you space out while dating?" Cris asked. I didn't want to answer. "Starling. How many times did you space out while dating that p***k?" Crispin asked a little harsher. "More than once a day." I said. He sighed rubbing his face. He then went behind his desk sitting in the chair and leaning back.

"Then we've got a lot of work to do."