Chapter:18

"Where is she?" I heard Louis say. "Probably in the movie room." Cris said. I hid on the side of the couch watching as they entered. "Yup she's been in here." Cris said. I stayed ducked down not making a sound. Hands grabbed me making me squeal. Two sets of hands started tickling my sides. I tried to wiggle free. "Nope. You snuck away. Your punished." Cris said picking me up and holding me upside down.

"No!!!!!!" I squealed as Louis continued to tickle me. Cris got a better grip on me holding my legs back so I wouldn't kick. I was trying to catch my breath. Louis stopped for a minute seeing if I would surrender. I took the minute as an opportunity to catch my breath. "Have enough yet?" Crispin asked. "I'm not surrendering if that's what your asking, but I can't breathe." I said.

They both chuckled. I limped my body as they exchanged glances. "Movie?" Louis asked. "Take her for a moment." Crispin said. "I already picked a movie!" I told him. "Uh uh. Your in trouble. I get to pick." He said as Louis sat down holding me on his lap. He grabbed a case before going to the DVD player.

He took the one I had in out then put his choice in. Then grabbed the remote from the stand coming over and sitting next to Louis. He pulled my legs onto his lap. I leaned into Louis. He leaned into Cris. Cris had his left arm over the back of the couch and propped his feet up. He skipped the previews and commercials going straight to the title screen.

Daddy's Home. Seriously? I let out a quiet sigh. For the most part I enjoyed the movie, until the doctors appointment scene. I looked away until it was over. "Do you not like that scene Star?" Louis asked. I faked a yawn. I felt warm between them. I couldn't tell what they were doing until I was picked up by one and the movie was turned off.

Seriously? They just got to the dance! I groaned. Louis chuckled. "Should have watched Magic Mike instead." Louis said. Are you kidding me? "Don't temp me. Might make you do it." Crispin said as he led the way up the stairs. "I wouldn't mind. I know you'd be in the middle of it." Louis told him. Gosh. I was being carried by Louis up the stairs and to my bedroom.

Yay. Punishment. The punishment is sleeping by myself until I can't stand it. I guarantee it's Louis' too. Cris took me from Louis before telling him to go to bed. You can definitely tell he's the dominant one. It's nearly as if it's a pecking order. Cris carried me into my room and closed the door. He nearly threw me onto the bed.

Then climbed onto the bed and trapped me between his body and the mattress. His arms rested under my back as he laid between my legs. "Do you know what you did wrong bird?" He asked. "I left the room without you or Louis knowing then hid in the movie room waiting on you both." I said. He kissed me. "Are you supposed to hide from us?" He asked. "No." I answered.

He kissed me again. "Do you know what I'm going to do?" He asked. I shook my head. He pulled me closer to his hips. I could feel a large bulge. "I doubt that you want that." He said. I squirmed. He loosened his grip on me before pulling me onto his lap. He kissed me multiple times before letting me go. "Get some sleep. If you have a nightmare or get lonely you know where my room is." He said before turning the lamp off and closing the door just enough to leave a crack.