Chapter:9

I woke up in my bed. How I got here was beyond me. I was between both Louis and Crispin last night watching a movie with them and about half way through I must have dozed off and fell asleep. I got up and decided to go get a drink. It was four in the morning. As I passed Crispin's room I could hear grunts and curses.

Not going to crack the door open. I heard Louis yell out something. I went faster down to the kitchen before trying not to chuckle or bust out laughing. That's when I realized that they were dating and they were taking pity on me. I slid down to the floor and stayed there. I must have zoned out because when two hands touched my shoulders I jumped.

"Shh." I looked up seeing Louis. "How long have you been down here?" He asked. I looked over at the clock. Six in the morning. "Two hours." I whispered. He pulled me to him. He blew air out of his mouth. "Do you want to ask or talk?" He asked. "Are you and Crispin?" I started. "Yeah. We're dating. Before you jump to a conclusion yet, I guess we need to talk about it." He said.

I barely understood what he was saying. Foot falls came from the back stairs. We were hidden by the island in the middle of the kitchen. "What are you two doing down here?" Crispin asked. "Time to talk." Louis said. Crispin sighed leaning back against the counter. I then realized they both were shirtless. "Alright." Crispin said coming over to us.

He lifted me up setting me on the counter. Louis stood up and decided to sit next to me. Crispin leaned against the counter pinning me between his arms. "I'm guessing you know bout us dating?" Crispin asked. I nodded. "That's not everything bird." He said. He nodded towards Louis who flipped the light switch.

"Do you want to know why I invited you into my house and let you get close to the both of us?" Crispin asked. I nodded again. He must not care right now that I'm not talking. "What would you do if I told you that we're both bisexual?" Crispin asked. I shifted where I sat. "Star." I looked up at Louis. "You know about certain things, this is one of the things we were wanting you to find out about without us telling you." Louis said.

"We knew the right time was when you figured it out by yourself. This isn't us bringing you in because we pity you, this is us wanting you. When I first saw you in that diner I knew there was more to that run down diner waitress. Then after giving you the phone and we got to talking, that's when I decided I wanted Louis to meet you too. That's why I sent him. So he could meet you.

"People usually make him uncomfortable unless you're close or as family. When he told me the next morning that you and he had clicked, I knew it would work as long as we all had patience." Crispin said. I was about to speak when Crispin kissed me. A growl came from beside us.

Crispin didn't stop as another set of lips started on my neck. Their scents wrapped around me. Crispin pulled back before Louis did. "We both want you Starling. I know your not used to this. Over time we hope you can be even closer to us both." Crispin said. I looked over at Louis. He looked like he was wondering if I would stay.

I moved closer to him and put my legs over his lap and hugged him. "I'm not leaving." I told him. He held me back. Another set of arms wrapped around us. "Thank you." A kiss was placed behind my ear. I snuggled deeper into their embrace. I heard the sound of lips clashing. I don't know what made it form, but a pool of heat formed between my legs and butterflies in my stomach.

I tried to move one leg not getting anywhere. A deep chuckle joined by another one made it even worse. "I think she enjoyed that." Louis said. I looked up at him then at Crispin. Crispin backed up a little as Louis moved my legs back to the counter. I must of had a curious look on my face because the smirk on Crispin's face widened. He then held Louis' head in his hands standing between his legs as he kissed him.

The heat grew even more as they deepened it. I tried not to touch myself the entire time. When they broke apart I saw a more hungry look in both of their eyes. Crispin was the first to start kissing me. He picked me up off the counter and pressed me against his bare torso. He growled, his fingers were massaging the back of my thighs. A growl came from behind us.

"Anything wet hon?" Louis asked. Our kiss broke. Crispin's hold on me tightened. He pressed my hips deeper into his own. "Only underwear bird?" Crispin asked. I hid my face. I heard one of them say adorable before Crispin started walking. I only hid my face deeper into his neck as he went up the stairs.

I felt myself being laid down with Crispin still over me. He was kissing my neck and sucking at the same time. Then let Louis do the same. He groaned before growling. From where I was I could see Crispin right behind him. He captured my lips trying to get my attention back to him.