Chapter:21

As soon as I walked in and slid the card across the desk to the person behind the counter, I was whisked away to a shower. A lady asked about the box. I said it had what I needed for after the shower. That was it. After the shower I dried off and put the garments on before slipping into a robe that was placed in the shower room.

I saw my name was on it and poked my head out after making sure everything was covered. "Come with me please." A lady said. I followed her. A lady asked to take the shoes saying she'll hold them until after the pedicure. I let her. The one I was following led me to a room with a bed. She had me sit on the bed and take the robe off.

Waxing. Once I was done there I was sent to the next one. At two thirty I was almost done with the manicure when Louis came in. I was in my clothes that I had on when I walked in. I got a deep massage, pedicure, waxing, and several other treatments that made my skin feel better and myself too. He pulled a chair up beside me.

When I was done I stood up and thanked the person that did my nails. He nodded before I followed Louis out. I was barely walking in the heels. "Not doing too bad in those Star." Louis said as he opened the car door for me. I slipped in and got seated. He then went around after closing the door and got in.

We went straight home. He carried my bags and the box in up to my room along with the dress. "He's in his study." He whispered to me as he went up the stairs. I went right to it still in the heels. Geez how does anyone walk in these?

I knocked before entering. He didn't look up until I sat down on the arm of the chair. He pulled me onto his lap, holding me to his chest. "How was your day?" I asked him. "Long. Wish I didn't have anything going on." He said. I nuzzled into his neck. He kissed my cheek before nipping at my ear. "You need to go get ready." He said.

"Shower, makeup and everything?" I asked. "You've already had a shower. Makeup and hair. Before the dress." He said. I kissed him before he removed his arm letting me up. I went to my room, took my shirt off after closing the door and started on my makeup. I went with a bright yet dull red that went with the dress. I plucked a few hairs from between my eyes that the lady missed.

I finished my makeup without overdoing it. Then my hair. I found this look I wanted to try forever and got to it. When I was done with it I took the heels off to get my shorts off then put them back on along with the dress. Bad part was, I couldn't get the zipper clear up. I opened the door to look around the hall. No one. Then Louis' door opened.

He spotted me and came over. He had dress pants and a dress shirt on untucked. "I can't get the zipper completely up." I told him. He quickly zipped it up before telling me to do touch ups. He barely saw my frontal appearance. I went back into my room and shut the door before he could come in.

I found some jewelry to go with it, then looked at myself in the mirror. I looked completely different than this morning. A knock sounded on my door. I poked my head out seeing Louis going down the staircase. I followed suit walking slowly down the stairs having to hold up a part of my dress so I wouldn't step on it.

Two gasps were audible. I looked up slightly stopping. I continued down until the last step. By that time Louis was standing next to the landing. He held out his hand for me to take. I let him lead me over to Crispin. He twirled me around making the skirt flare. "How bout canceling and going up to the bedroom right now?" Crispin said pulling me to him.