Chapter:28

When I got the walking boot, I was able to do more, even though I had physical therapy to go with it. I'll admit that I've been doing my own physical therapy without the help of a physical therapist. I'm currently hobbling towards the front stairs about to go down them. I used the railing to get down and went to the movie room. I propped my foot up and went into Netflix.

I selected my user and found a movie. After finally realizing that I didn't have my phone, Cris had someone go get me a new on. Cris texted asking where I was. I told him the movie room before setting the phone in the cup holder next to it. A few minutes later two arms came around from behind before I was kissed on my forehead.

"Did you enjoy your day?" Cris asked. I nodded. He kissed my cheek before running one hand through my hair. "I'll be right back baby." He said before leaving the room. About halfway through my movie Cris and Louis came into the movie room.

I moved my foot for one of them to sit next to me. The theater chairs can fit all three of us at once. Louis picked me up and set me on his lap while Cris pulled my legs onto his lap. "How are you walking on your foot?" Cris asked. "Fine. I've been putting more pressure on it." I said.

"Good. Have you been going to that physical therapist?" He asked. I squirmed. Louis sighed then scoffed. "Got kicked out because they think she's not resting it enough when she's sitting around the house most of the time." Louis said. Cris sighed. "I'm guessing they don't think that she's got nothing to do here unless the both of us are home?" Cris asked.

"Don't know hon. She's been working it two hours a day with four hours between each." Louis said. "When this movie is over, I would like to see you walk to the door for me." Cris told me. I nodded. When it was over Cris stood. I slid over to where he had occupied the seat and stood up. I put as much pressure as I could bear onto my left foot.

It hurt slightly but not as badly as this morning. I hobbled to the door still limping completely. I was picked up by Louis at the door. "Past time for the pain killers." He said. "How much longer is she on those?" Like I'm not here. "Another week. The boot can be taken off at night as long as she wears an ankle brace." Louis said.

"Could I go get a shower before supper?" I asked. "After the pain killer." Louis said setting me on the counter. He gave me the prescribed pain killer and a glass of water. "Now. If you can get up to your room." Louis said. I know he means the back stairs. I slid off the counter and ignored the pain to the front stairs. It's normally later in the evening when it hurts like this.

I was able to get to my room and sit down on the bed. I took the walking boot off and saw how swollen my ankle was. I texted both saying I needed an ice pack for my ankle. This morning they x-rayed the leg bone declaring that it was healed. I went into the bathroom and started some bath water.

I checked the temp with my right foot before taking my jeans off and tee shirt. I undressed the rest of the way before sinking into the tub. It was filled with two bath bombs, some eucalyptus oil, tea tree, and peppermint. I stuck my swollen ankle into the water. The bubbles covered most of my body. A knock came to the bathroom door.

"I've got the ice pack ready downstairs when your done with your bath Star." Louis said. I sat up covering the top half with the tub side. "Thank you Lou." I said before motioning him closer to me. He came over sitting down in front of me. "Do you need anything Star?" He asked. "Company." I said.

He kissed my cheek. "May I see your ankle while you wash your hair?" He asked. "I guess." I answered. When I was nearly done with my bath, I spotted Cris in the doorway. He came over with a towel that was designated to my bathroom. He dried my hair before Louis drained the tub. I gripped the side of the tub and stood up as much as I could before Cris pulled me completely out of the water.

He set me down on my feet letting me lean on him. Louis had another towel drying my legs. Then moved up to my hips and waist. His fingers teased my core. "You want this so badly." Louis said as he rubbed his thumb there. Cris picked me up. His hand found my center. I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder as he caressed the area. He leaned down to my ear.

"I know you want to do certain things with us." Cris whispered to me. I shook my head. "Not right now though." He added. He stopped and set me back down. He finished drying the top half of my body without showing anything. "Let's get you dressed." Louis said picking me up.

After I was dressed, we ate supper before curling up together for a movie. I was on Cris' lap while Louis was beside him laying on Cris' chest with both of Cris' arms around each of us. I fell asleep sometime during the movie.