Chapter:6

I looked up at Crispin. He was looking at Louis. "Let's let her settle in first. She starts when I do, in two weeks." Crispin said. Louis nodded. "There's already some suits in the closet. Feel free to try them on and if they don't fit let me know so I can take them to be exchanged." Crispin said. I nodded. He gave a light smile before saying he was going to be downstairs. Louis followed.

I went over to two doors. One was a closet and the other was a bathroom. I'd have to remember which was which. A full length mirror was on the door. A floor to ceiling shelving vacant of shoes was opposite of the door. I saw my suitcases between the doors.

A dresser stood opposite of the closet. I pulled the first suitcase up onto the bed. I unpacked it before the next suitcase. Then went to the closet deciding on trying on the suits that he didn't have to get me, yet did. They all had the tags still attached.

I was careful, making sure that the tags were not torn off as I tried on the suits. I could tell he had gotten them in similar sizes, trying to guess my size. The first one that fit I checked the size before trying another. It fit the same. Two inches above my knees and comfortably around my waist. I then tried one more skirt before sorting through them.

I then tried the blazers and shirts together. I gathered all of the shirts and blazers that fit matching them or trying to match. Some of the skirts that didn't fit went with a few of the blazers that did fit and some of the skirts that did fit didn't have a blazer that fit. There was a knock at the door as I was pulling my shirt down.

I peeked out seeing Louis standing by the doorway. "Would you like some lunch?" He asked. I checked the time. One thirty in the afternoon. "Oh. I lost track of time." I said. "It's fine. Everyone has those moments." He said as I moved closer to him. "I think that Cris has gotten so worried bout how you'll take settling in that he forgot a few things." He said as we walked down the hall.

"Like what?" I asked. "To ask about certain likes and dislikes. Your taste in certain things. And the fact that if your dating or not." Louis said. "If I was dating I wouldn't of been flirting then or would have said something along the lines of, 'I have a boyfriend'." I said. "That is true. So your completely single?" He asked. "As single as a girl can get." I answered.

Crispin

I overheard her say I have a boyfriend. It hurt, but then I heard Louis talking saying that's true and then popped the question of being completely single. It sent relief through me that he had thought of to ask that and to hear her say that she was single made my heart leap. Maybe over the next two weeks we both can spend as much time as we can before deciding if she is the perfect one to join Louis and I.

I know it would take pressure off of both he and I if I told my dad that I was dating her. He thought that I was gay at first and didn't like that. Truth is, I'm more bisexual than gay. Louis is the same way. Getting her to understand that will probably be a working process. They both came down the grand staircase and into the living room.

"Find everything ok?" I asked her.

Starling

"Yeah. I went through the suits to see which fit and which didn't." I said. "Need to return over half?" He asked. I nodded. "Not a big deal. We can do that tomorrow if that's fine with you, then if you would like to shop around and get a few more other things you may." Crispin said. "So How does pizza sound for lunch?" Louis asked as if trying to break the ice.

"What kind of pizza do you like bird?" Crispin asked me.