Chapter:19

I quietly slipped out of the huge bed from between two sleeping men. I know they'll cuddle up as soon as I'm down in the kitchen. I found my sweatpants and covered my underwear clad butt before walking down the back stairs quietly and to the kitchen. Saturday morning. I could already tell the chef was cooking us breakfast.

It's late August, and nothing has happened since the end of June. Louis said it's normal for nothing to happen for years. I hope he's right. When I popped my head into the kitchen she was over the stove making a breakfast that could feed an army. I then went back upstairs and to Crispin's room. I peered in seeing the two of them cuddling.

I then went to my room and got dressed in a tee shirt and a pair of shorts. I jumped when a throat cleared. "Going somewhere?" Louis asked. "Just getting dressed. It's too beautiful outside to stay inside all day." I said. "I know, but I'm sure Cris is hosting an evening get together to allow the allies to chat amongst each other and catch up on certain things." He said.

"How bout swimming?" I asked. "How bout shopping for an evening gown?" He asked. "I don't like these social things, but they've got to be done. You've got to host a few every year." I nodded. "So your taking me shopping?" I asked. He smiled at me. "And find matching shoes." He said. Great. I then realized that Louis was in just his underwear.

"I'd get dressed then." I told him. I went to grab a pair of shoes and put them on. I walked out to Louis laying on his stomach on my bed with his bare butt showing. "I'd be careful with walking around bare butted." I told him. He chuckled as I carried my shoes to Crispin's room. I set them down by the door before sneaking over to the bed and climbing up onto the mattress. I got onto my feet gently padding my way to his body then up to his torso.

I looked back at Louis who was using the wall as a cover. Geez. A grown child sometimes. I stepped one foot over one side. Then got down on my knees nearly straddling him. He stirred slightly. I then laid down on his back with my nose in the crook of his neck. He shifted before getting still once more. I looked back seeing Louis still hiding.

I kissed Cris' cheek then jaw. He groaned. I scooped up closer to his head. Then kissed him again on the cheek. When he moved again I was able to wrap my arms around his chest. He grabbed my arms and rolled over partially squishing me. He then pulled me out from under him then pinned me under him.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Bored." I answered. "Really?" He asked. His voice was that deep morning rasp. He pulled me to him and rested half of his torso weight on me. I tried to get out from under him. He pulled me completely underneath his body putting his hips between my legs. "But food!" I said. "But sleep." He said pulling me even closer.

There's no way I'm going to get out of this. When I knew he was asleep once again the whole bed shook under heavy weight. He muttered something before pulling me closer. I saw Louis laying down next to us. He moved to where I could see he had his underwear back on. He then plopped down on top of Cris. Thank you Cris for keeping most of the weight off me.

Cris growled before flinging Louis onto the floor and getting out of bed. He glared at me. A silent way of saying 'stay put.' Louis tried to get up. Not before Cris was able to hold him down. "Any explanation for waking me up at seven thirty in the morning?" Crispin asked as he made Louis sit down on the side of the bed.

"The cook came into the house at three this morning and has not left yet. Is there a diner party that was scheduled and you forgot about?" Louis asked him. Cris rubbed his face. "Take her to get a dress. You know what color I expect." Cris said before going into the bathroom. "I'm not getting dressed." Louis said.

"Ok. I'll go get an evening dress by myself while you sit in your underwear all day." I said a little louder than I should have.