Chapter:30

After about thirty minutes Cris came into his room from the entrance to his office. I was up on the bed with my legs tucked under me. Cris sat down in a chair letting it form a triangle between the three of us. He rubbed his face before looking between the two of us. "I think a vacation is in order you two.

"The guy I was talking to downstairs, was wanting for me to negotiate with him over boundary disputes, I told him I was never going to give up any of what belongs to my gang. We then went to talk about what land no one was using and let him have that. We came to an agreement and now the three of us are going on a little vacation where we can stay for three weeks max before we have to come back.

"Starling and I were requested to go to a little get together along with the rest of the allies." Cris said. "No heels this time Cris. I wear them too much at work and even then I don't wear them unless I have to walk somewhere." I said. Cris smirked. "This will be a dinner event. Fancy dressing, then a dance or two along with business. We will leave about ten thirty so we may be back and showered by eleven thirty. We can sleep in or do whatever you guys want to do Sunday morning." Crispin said.

I nodded. "I guess we need to go dress shopping before we go?" Louis asked. "No. I have one hidden that I'm sure will fit her." Cris said. "So pack and be ready within thirty minutes?" Louis asked. "Don't rush packing." Was all Cris said. He let Lou and I go pack for this trip.

I packed my underwear and went to look at my swimwear. Eh five different suits wouldn't matter. Knowing Cris, he'll take us somewhere besides the freezing cold. Maybe a tropical island. As I was about to pack my actual clothes, Louis came in and raided my closet and drawers. He packed the rest of my bag for me and took it down to the car.

I left my room with my phone in my back pocket. I then went down the front stairs and to the garage. Cris came down the back stairs with his suitcase. He let me through the door before he went through. Louis was waiting by the car we were taking. "So where exactly is this place?" Louis asked. "Heading to the airport now." Cris said. He was refusing to tell us.

I got into the backseat of the car. They both got into the front seat. Cris cast me a look as I leaned on the front seats. I scooted back and buckled in. Cris backed the car out of the garage and closed it behind the car. We got to the airport and parked up near the entrance where one of the men from Cris' gang was waiting on us. Cris got out along with Louis before Louis moved his seat forward to let me out.

He took my hand as I got out. I had decided to wear a skirt for traveling for some reason. Louis moved the seat back before leading me around the car. Our suitcases were unloaded and we went to the private company jet. Once on the jet, Cris dismissed all the attendants to have this flight off, paid that is. Cris motioned me over to him.

I sat down next to him before he pulled me onto his lap to straddle him. I laid my head on his shoulder. Louis sat down next to us. Cris kissed his forehead then mine. Some actual peace and quiet with these two without any interruptions. I dozed off once the jet was in the sky.

Louis

"Is she asleep?" Cris asked. "Yeah." I answered. He stroked her hair and moved it out of her face. Right before landing he moved just right waking her. I wish I had gotten a picture of her sleeping on him. Once the jet was stopped completely, he stood up with her still in his arms then sat her on her feet.

I could tell she was still tired. I offered for her to lean against me while Cris made sure everything was good. "Motion sickness?" I asked. She nodded. "First time flying?" I asked her. She nodded again. I held her against me before leading her to the stairs. "It'll go away Star. Just fly a few times and it'll get better. I'm also feeling queasy. We'll get some soda on the way to the house we're staying in." I said.