Chapter:7

I sat on the bed as Louis looked at the suits in my closet. "I'm guessing the ones here in front don't fit?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "I'll take them downstairs and put them in the car. Then after he sees how many match he's going to probably have you go with him to make sure they fit." Louis said.

I stayed put as he gathered all that didn't fit. Some of the suits didn't even fit in size. I heard a whistle. Then mumbling before footsteps coming closer. Crispin appeared in the doorway. "Do you want to go to make sure we get the right size?" He asked. I stood up and followed him. He led the way down the back staircase and to the garage.

He opened the door and let me through before closing it back. "Do you want to go Louis?" Crispin asked. "I'll be all alone if I stayed here." He replied. I followed them both to the black mustang, the same car Louis had picked me up in. Louis opened the passenger door and shifted the seat forward to make it easier to get in the back. He then got into the back and put the seat back into place.

I got into the passenger seat and closed the door. "Hopefully its most a size change. That girl was awfully rude when she rang up these." Louis said from the backseat. "Let's just hope it doesn't happen this time." Crispin said as we left the place. Most of the ride was silent except for the radio playing softly. Louis' phone rang.

"Yes. Can't I'm already doing something. Sorry not my problem." Crispin looked in the rear view mirror. He then held his hand out for the phone. Louis handed it over without hesitation. He listened for a minute before talking in a voice deeper than his own. "Listen here punk. If you call this number again I will personally find you and I will make sure your life is a living pain. Understand? Good. I don't think you want to find me in a dark ally then." He hung up before handing the phone back to Louis.

"How many times has he called you this week?" Crispin asked. "I've ignored them." Louis answered. "That's not the question. How many times this week alone?" Crispin asked getting irritated. "At least five times a day." Louis answered. "He's lucky I caught this phone call. Next time he'll be wishing he never knew you." Crispin said slightly calming.

We pulled into this outlet and parked right up front. Crispin reaches over, opened the glove compartment, grabbed a receipt and closed it back then got out. I did the same letting Louis out. "Still got the bags?" Crispin asked. "They're in the trunk." Louis answered. One of his hands found mine holding it.

I removed my hand moving it to his elbow. He looked down just before I squeezed it gently. "Let's go." Crispin said leading the way in. I dropped my hand down to his. Louis slightly squeezed it. A sales lady came up to assist. "What size were the skirts?" Crispin asked. I didn't think to look. Louis answered with a size.

"Let's try it first." Crispin said handing me one. I went to the changing room and tried it on. Yup. Right fit. "Star. Do you want to step out and show?" Louis asked. I did letting him see. "Looks like it fits nicely. I think someone will love how you look in these." He said. "Good?" I asked. "Yup." I was changing out of the skirt when a blazer and shirt were hung over the door. I tried them on with the skirt before opening the door to let Louis see.

Did not expect Crispin to be standing next to him. Luis had to inspect it before looking at Crispin. He nodded his approval before I was sent back in to change out of it. Shopping with two men. I finished putting my clothes on before going back. I could tell Crispin had gotten the right size in the ones that were returned.

"Do you have a pair of heels?" He asked. "Nope. Only flats." Louis said. Oh no. Shoe fitting. It was four in the afternoon after I had just gotten here this morning. Louis led the way back to the shoes. "I'm going to guess first that you have never worn heels before. Am I correct?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. He grabbed two different sizes. "Shoes and socks. That's how we determine if they fit correctly." He said. "Sounds like you've worked in a department store before." I said. "You'd be surprised. My father owned a shoe store. While my mother owned a women's clothing store." He said as he tried them on both feet. "Loose or tight?" He asked.

"Tight." I answered. He tried the larger pair. "Extremely loose." I said. He got one size up from the small one. He tried it. "Loose, tight or good." He asked. I stood up in them. "Feel fine. I said. "The heel isn't loose on ya?" He asked. I walked a few steps then back. "No." I answered.

"Good. That's what we were looking for. We'll get an extra pair with a little more design for anything fancy." He said as I sat down. I put my socks and boots back on before following him to the front. "Got them?" Crispin asked. "Yup. Where to next?"