Chapter:20

"What length?" A sales lady said. "Floor length. Preferably with a slight train." Louis said as I sat on an ottoman. "Size?" The lady asked. "Don't know. Depends on the brand." I said. "In what color preferably?" She asked. "Royal blue." Louis said. The lady disappeared among different racks and lengths. "While she's doing that, we get a little alone time." Louis said.

"Seriously?" I asked. "Just wait until after this. I've noticed that your underwear are completely worn and that you absolutely hate the wire bras you have." He said. I groaned. He chuckled. "Don't worry. I can't go into the dressing area." He said. "Yeah. Being poked and prodded by a sales lady is fun." I said. "Get used to it." He said as the lady returned with dozens of dresses.

I got up and followed her. Good thing the straps on this bra are removable. She fitted me into dress after dress unto she went back for one more bringing it to the dressing room. Louis is being the one to judge them. I slipped the dress on then walked out. I stood still as Louis walked around me. "It's you." He then looked up at the sales lady. "This is the one. Please have it ready within three hours." He said.

The lady made quick modifications before allowing me to take it off. Louis then took me to the mall. "Seriously?" I asked. "A pair of heels that match and new underwear." He said. "No VS." I told him. "Come on. I know someone that might enjoy it." He said. "Are you serious?" I asked him. "Most definitely. You get to pick out what you would like and he's paying for it all." He said.

"Fine. You owe me then." I said getting out. "And what do I owe you?" He asked. "You have to wear a thong that I pick out to bed for the next week." I said. "No problem." He said. We both went to a shoe store to find a pair of heels to match the dress.

Then went to VS

Then went to VS. He did as said and sat down to wait after telling a sales lady what I needed. She stuffed me into a fitting room, measured my breasts before going and bringing back a whole bunch. Lace and regular. Then went for the matching underwear. I said specifically no thongs so she worked around that.

When done, I put my clothes back on and stepped out. Then took everything to the front counter that I liked. Most were sets. "No lace?" Louis asked from behind me. "I don't like it." I told him. "Any shear?" He asked. "You go wait outside and give me the card." I told him. "You don't know it." He said. "Then I guess it will be a surprise." I told him.

He sighed before turning around. "Hey your the one that wanted to take me shopping." I said. He shrugged. The cashier said the total and Louis turned around to pay. Everything was bagged. "Did you get a something to go with the dress?" He asked. "Made sure I did." I told him as we walked out.

It's been three hours. We then went to get the dress. He got a call as we were sitting at a red light. "Ok. Yeah. We can do that. See you around three." He said before turning to me. "Apparently Cris has set an appointment for a little spa treatment. I'll be running errands until two thirty. You will be there until I come for you. Alright?" I nodded.

"This is a place ran by people that work for Cris. They know what to expect when you walk in and give them this." He said as we pulled into a strip mall handing me a card. "Go right through the doors and give the person behind the desk that card. They won't ask any questions about anything. If they ask a question say ask Crispin. Not another word alright? Play on your phone, have the channel on the TV set to whatever. I've got to go that's all I can say. Enjoy your time." He said before I got out.

"Take the heels and undergarments for the dress." He said handing me the And bag they were in. I did putting the garments in the box.