Epilogue

It was the morning of the ceremony for Cris and I. Both of his parents decided to come because Cris is marrying me. They don't know that we'll be marrying Louis later. I was readied quickly before I walked down the isle. Cris and I exchange vows, rings and kissing before a thirty minute cocktail time was held.

Cris and I met up with Louis in a small room away from everyone. "Took forever to find that dress. They could not find the right dress and then she gave the most awful look on that second dress and I was the one that had to speak up or go myself to look for the right dress." Louis said.

"Looks absolutely stunning. Her and I need to get to the reception. Stick close by. We will sneak out after everything is done with." Cris said. Louis nodded before kissing me then Cris. Cris and I danced then toasted before cake and one more dance. We then snuck out after giving a quick speech.

Louis joined us at the house. Two days until all three of us are married. I honestly can't wait. The three of us sat in the soaker tub enjoying each other's company.

—————————————

I was readied once again for the last wedding

I was readied once again for the last wedding. Cris met me at the door. "Still looking extravagant baby bird." He said. I blushed. He led me to the alter before Louis was to come down the isle. He kissed my cheek before the march was started.

Cris and I exchanged vows with Louis before his ring and the second ring to mine

Cris and I exchanged vows with Louis before his ring and the second ring to mine. We both kissed him before going back down the isle. Thirty minutes of cocktail before the reception. Louis' parents never showed up. Cris and I are his true family. After the reception we went to board a flight to a secluded island away from people and civilization.

Cris moved us out of the city and to a small town about an hour away. The first time I became pregnant was with twins. They both were overjoyed. It was long and hard for us. Only one of them could be in the delivery room for the birth of them. Along with the ultrasounds.

All in all, we were happy and got by with what we needed to.