15

Tzuyu looked at the time waiting for the food to arrive then stand up, "They're taking too long!"

He scrolled up to his phone with a grin on his face. Then he stood up and walked to the kitchen grabbing a water. She sat on the chair and look at the menu again, "It says arriving 30 minutes... Its an hour.. 10:40.."

Jungkook glanced at her then look at his wallet, "You said you're not hungry.. Don't act so impatient.." and sighed. She put the paper down and lie down on the bed then groan, "They're not even doing their job right.."

"Why don't you go work for them then?"

"Will you shut up?!"

He zipped his mouth and sit on the chair again then change then channel of the TV. Tzuyu opened the door to balcony checking the weather but its still the same. "See.. It takes too long because of that weather.." he pointed. He stood up and walked behind her, but she shut the door and curtain then turn around. A body blocking her way. There's a shiver down to her spine again making her gulp and not lifting her head up.

Jungkook stared at her face, then she lift her head up. Their eyes met. He felt her breath against his skin making him gulped and stare at her lips. His eyes went up and down then touched her face controlling himself but couldn't.

Tzuyu gulped as she stare at his eyes and felt his hand caress her face. Slowly by slowly their lips are already attached. They were kissing. Kissing that they don't even realize. His other hand wrapped around her waist and walked her to the bed. He went above her and osculate her neck. Then his hand traveled to his shirts unbuttoning it one by one. Her hand are wrapped around his neck then to his body.

There was a knock on the door. Tzuyu pushed him and they both cleared their throat seperating from each other. "I'll get it.." he pointed to the door. She fixed her shirt and hair then walked to the chair quietly. He placed the box to the table and look at her, "It was your order.."

She nod her head slowly and scratched the back of her neck. There's no sound around the room but her sound of eating. Jungkook was playing with his key sitting on the bed, "I didn't mean to do that.."

There's no response from her. He looked at her but she was just eating, "Yah... I said I didn't mean to do that.."

"Didn't mean what?" She looked at him, "Of course you mean to do it... You bring girls and sleep with them what else to expect on you? Innocence? please.." laughed a little bit.

He took a deep breath, "You were answering the kiss..."

She didn't say anything but to eat. Jungkook smirked, "You like it?"

"Like what?" Her head turn to him, "The kiss? Oh please..." shaking her head. He played with the key again then pressed on his phone checking some emails. Tzuyu closed the box and put it inside the fridge then walked to the bathroom brushed her teeth. His eyes traveled to her body up and down then cleared his throat.

She turn her head to him and he looked away within a second avoiding their eye contact. The lights turned off suddenly. Tzuyu switched the light off and on but its not working, "Blackout?"

"I guess.."

"Damn I can't see anything.." She touched the wall and stepped out of the bathroom crawling, "Yah.. Turn your flashlight on.."

Jungkook didn't respond. "Yah.. Coconut head.." she called.

"Stop calling me that.. Im trying to sleep.."

"I can't see anything! At least help me.."

He grabbed his phone from his pocket then turn on the flashlight. There's a little laugh came out from him, looking at her crawling on the floor. He turned it off, "You've seen a way that's good enough.."