Last Bonus Ch.

Three years later

Nandini's POV

"Manik!" I gritted my teeth and he smiled sheepishly. Nandini peeked from behind him and gave me that innocent look.

"You two don't talk to me!" I fumed and walked away. Both the monsters had apparently attacked my kitchen and the result was a messed up kitchen.

"Nandini!"

"Rose!"

I heard both of them and I stopped in my tracks. Turning around slowly I saw both pouting at me and holding their ears. And then how could I stay angry at these two?

"Sorry!" They both said in unison and I sighed. Well for my little version she had grown up so much. Her Nan-nini had now turned into Nandini and for calling me an aunt I had totally refused it. So she just calls me by my first name. And for the Monshtel had become Monster she sometimes used to call him Manik uncle but he too clearly refused telling her to call him by his first name only.

"Now who will clean up the mess?" I asked faking anger and they both looked at each other.

Wow! I mean they are still thinking!

"Fine! I will do it!" I said and they both looked at me horrified.

"Noooo!" Both yelled and I kept a hand on my belly. Pouting I caressed my bump and sat on the couch grumpily.

"You both are so bad!" I complained looking away and just then I felt small fingers on my face, trying to stretch my lips in a smile.

"Smile please!" She said sweetly and I couldn't resist as I ended up giving her a smile.

"Don't worry Nandini! Monster will clean the kitchen! He promised!" She said and I looked at Manik who was glaring at her but then he gave a fake smile to me.

"Oh yes! And princess here is going to help me!" He said pulling her closer and she made a face at him. I chuckled looking at the duo and they smiled seeing me happy.

"Rose you go and rest now!" Manik ordered and I made a puppy face as I wanted to stay in the living room but he showed his eyes and I had to leave. I moved towards our room which was shifted down temporarily due to my condition.

Oh! Did I just forget to mention that I am nine months pregnant? My bad. Sorry!

Time flew so quickly. I still remember the day when I had discovered I was pregnant and that made me so happy yet so emotional. But then Manik's reaction was priceless.

It was a normal day but I wasn't normal. I had been feeling very tired lately. I used to eat alot and also Manik found it weird.

"Rose do you need a cup of coffee?" Manik asked from the kitchen and I walked to him.

"Yes!" I said and saw him warming the milk but as soon as its smell hit my nose I felt nauseous. Clamping my mouth I ran out of there and landed up in a washroom puking my guts out. Manik was beside me instantly holding my hair. Once I was done I sat there exhausted and closed my eyes.

"Rose are you okay? Should I call the doctor?" I heard Manik's panicked voice. I opened my eyes and saw his concerned face.

"I'm fine Manik! I must have eaten something bad to cause this!" I said and stood to wash my face. Manik was still there staring at my pale face.

"You don't look fine Rose!" He said worriedly and I sighed.

"Manik I'm fine! Don't worry so much! And I promise if I feel more sick I'll tell you! Okay?" I said and he nodded softly as we exited from there.