Chapter 39.

Nandini's POV

Sitting in the dark room all curled up in a ball I stared somewhere aimlessly trying not to think about anything. I don't even know how many days passed, I've been locked up in this room.

After Navya had been with me in this room I felt a little relieved but my happiness was short lived as she was again taken away. I had screamed, cursed and banged on the door to let me out and stay beside her but there was no one to listen. That whole day I had been screaming to open the door and when finally I lost all my energy I curled up myself in a corner crying to myself.

The door had finally opened but only for food to be passed inside. I didn't touch the food and sat in one corner wishing for Manik to come soon and take us out of this hell.

When Lily said she was Andrew's sister we were shocked. How can a person treat his own sister like this? She was kept here as a slave and not even allowed to step out of the mansion. That day she was out only because I was hurt because after that I haven't seen her as well. But something about her seemed off. She seemed weird!

I was lost in my thoughts when the door opened and I made no movement.

"Baby!" The voice made me shiver and I scooted as far as possible. He came inside and closed the door behind.

"So here I am to finish what was left that day! Now let's not waste time!" I could feel the smirk in his voice. I had vowed to myself that I won't even kiss anyone else other than Manik.

"You know that day my father had come and interrupted us! But today no one will interrupt us! And I'm sure your wound must have healed right?" He sat infront of me making me gasp in fear.

"Come on! Get up!" He pulled me up forcefully and trapped me there.

"Look at me baby!" He cooed but I looked away. He held my face harshly and made me look at him.

"Pl-Please let me go!" I cried but he laughed making me cry more.

"I have this insane desire to taint your body and you think I'll let you go without feeling the pleasure of being inside you?" His words only made me more disgusted.

"I have nothing to do with you! I just want to fuck you raw and hear your screams! Then you are free to go!" He smirked evilly and I didn't know how but the next second my fists collided with his face leaving both of us shocked.

His breathing was ragged as he slowly looked at me with rage holding his face which now had a cut and was bleeding. Next I know he slapped me so hard that my head banged on the wall making me cry out in pain.

"Bitch you deserve a lot worse!" He spat before he punched me in stomach and I screamed.

"You made this a lot worse for yourself! I would have let you go after fucking you but now I'm going to enjoy keeping you here and fulfilling all my desires!" He wiped the blood and then in the next second he tore my sleeve making me gasp in shock.

"Noo!" I screamed and pushed him running to the door but it was locked. He laughed seeing my state and walked towards me. I ran around the room but there was no escape.

"Give up already baby! There is no way out!" He smirked but I looked here and there frantically to find something atleast. Finally I found something and picked it up without him noticing.

When he came near me he held my hand and pulled me towards him caging me in his arms.

"Wait is over!" He sang the same words he had written on the window.

Before he could kiss me I stabbed the knife in his stomach and he froze moving a little back. He looked at me with shocked eyes, both his hands on his stomach where blood oozed out. I pulled out the knife and he gasped stumbling back. Without wasting another minute I pushed him and he fell down, and taking it as an opportunity I took the keys out of his pocket and rushed out but not before locking the door from outside.