Chapter 31.

Manik's POV

"Have a difficult time Manik Malhotra!" She coughed out and I was confused.

What does that mean?

But I didn't had time to think as she got up and staggered a bit causing me to immediately run by her side.

"Oh hello Monster! Leave me!" She struggled in my arms trying to get free.

"Rose listen you're drunk so let's go to bed!" I said as she was clearly not in senses and courtesy? Manik Malhotra!

Oh now I know! I'm going to have a difficult time handling her! God give me strength.

While I was busy talking with God I didn't realise when she escaped from my hold and ran away.

"Rose!" I yelled and ran behind her.

"You can't catch me Manik!" She said giggling and still running.

"Nandini wait!" I warned and she stopped frowning.

She walked towards me and glared at me. I looked at her confused at the sudden change in behaviour.

"Manik Malhotra!" She poked my chest.

"I know you are dumb but you don't have to prove it everytime!" She said furiously and I glared at her.

"Stop looking at me like that! You know I hate it when you call me Nandini! Still you love to irritate me!" She pushed me a little and I was startled.

"Okay fine! I won't call you that! Now come with me!" I said and held her hand but she jerked it away.

"No! I don't want to sleep! It's very boring!" She pouted and I so wanted to kiss her.

"Manik!" She stumbled as she took a step but steadied herself before falling.

"You know I -!" She started biting her nails and I stood there listening her.

"Say no what! Ask me!" She whined.

"What?" I asked not wanting to piss her off anymore

"I-I forgot!" She said sheepishly.

"Huh!?" I shaked my head in disbelief.