Chapter 15.

Nandini's POV

Its been two days I've been avoiding Manik! Time flies doesn't it? But no, in my case it didn't!

It wasn't that he didn't do anything! Everyday he would come up with something or the other to come near me and talk with me but ofcourse my personal bodyguard was always there between us. Cabir bhai!

He never allowed Manik to come near me and especially after he got those two punches he would maintain a little distance from him.

About that day in hospital when Aryaman had sneaked in my room, I couldn't understand how no one saw him coming! Well ofcourse i hadn't mentioned about it to anyone but then I had realised my accident wasn't an accident but it was a plan. A plan by Aryaman.

And I'm so glad that just after Aryaman left the room Bhai came in and then I asked him to stay with me which he obliged happily.

Coming back to Manik I still haven't forgiven him nor have I forgotten what he had said to me.

"No you have no right to know about my past! You are no one! You get that? No one! I made a mistake by bringing you hear! Should have let you get sold to that fucking Aryaman so that atleast I could live in peace!" He screamed and I froze.

"Get out! Get out before I do something worse! Never show me your face again Nandini!" His voice was cold telling me that it was the ruthless monster speaking.

How could he even say that? I mean he knows everything about me but i can't know anything about him? How fair is that?

Chucking all my thoughts I walked inside Navya's room only to see it empty. I frowned and looked around.

"She isn't home!" A voice spoke from behind and I jumped in fear.

Keeping a hand on my heart I turned around only to see the monster leaning on the door. I glared at him but he cared less.

"She had an appointment with the doctor today so she left with Cabir! You were sleeping and she didn't wanted to disturb you!" He informed.

Huh! How useless can I be?

Here I was suppose to take care of Navya but instead she is taking my care!

"Rose!" He whispered and I gasped as I looked at our proximity.

He was so close!

When did he come here?

He raised his left hand to touch me but I stepped back. A look of hurt flashed in his eyes before it disappeared. I looked away from him and I heard him sigh in frustration.

"How long Rose? How long?" Frustration was clear in his voice.

I chose to remain silent.

"This! This silence of yours is irritating me! You haven't spoken a word from two days Rose! Say something? Shout at me for all you want but atleast speak!" His voice raised in the end.

Its true I didn't speak anything from two days but that's just around him. I used to have talks with Bhai and Navya! But I refused to open my mouth whenever he was at home. And this affected him alot!

"Fine! Don't speak!" He said loudly before walking out banging the door behind.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

He needs to control his anger!

Walking out I searched for him but he was nowhere to be seen.
I ignored it and went in his room and I don't know why I went there!