Bonus Ch3.

This may be boring! :p

~~~

Nandini's POV

It has been two weeks we returned from the farmhouse. These two weeks has been bliss! Spending time with Nandini, Alex, Navya, Bhai, Rishabh and Manik. My small but only family!

But just few days back Bhai had decided that they'll be moving back to their own house. Manik and I tried to make him understand that he could stay with us but he denied saying that they had shifted here only because it was dangerous and now that it was all settled they were ought to go back.

"Nan-nini don't cly otay! I will tome to see you!" I chuckled when I heard Nandini saying all this to me when it should be exactly opposite.

"I promise I won't cry!" I pinched my throat and she gave me a smile.

"So see you soon guyss!" Bhai said to us as I hugged both of them. We looked at Manik who was lost in his thoughts.

"Manik!" I nudged him and he came back to his senses.

"Huh! Sorry! Buddy I still would say the same thing! Stay!" He said and Bhai sighed.

"Manik we have had a long discussion on it! So now no arguments! And besides we'll come to visit you'll right!" He said and Manik just hugged him.

"Princess will come with Alex right?" He kneeled down and asked her. She bobbed her head up and down cutely.

"Alec will miss you and Nan-nini too!" She said and I chuckled. Apparently Alex was also going with them as Nandini wanted to play with him. So now it was only Manik, me and Rishabh in the house.

"Rose I'm going to our room and please don't disturb as I have a very important project to do!" Manik said and rushed inside just after they left. I wanted to stop him and tell him to atleast eat something first but he didn't listen.

Manik was drowned in work from last few days. He said that this project was very important for them and he had to get it by hook or crook. I moved towards the kitchen to make something for him as I know he would totally forget it. Rishabh had also left for his college.

I walked towards our room with the food in my hands. Opening the door I saw him emerged in his laptop with frowns on his face.

"Manik!" I called but he didn't look up.

"Hmm!" He just hummed still busy in his laptop. I sighed and placed the dish on the bed next to him.

"Manik listen first have your food and then do your work!" I said but he didn't listen. I waited for ten minutes but still he was in his work.

"Manik -!"

"Rose please I'll have it! You keep it here I promise I'll have it!" He said and I nodded getting up and moving out.

I had nothing to do as I looked around the empty mansion. Sighing I thought of doing some cleaning so I started with one room. First I cleaned Rishabh's room which was the dirtiest. I wonder how does that boy live in this room. It was so messy! Once finished with his room I went on with the others. It was past six when I was all sweaty and done with the dusting and cleaning.

I moved towards my room to take a bath and saw Manik still in the same position typing something on the laptop. I glanced at the plate and thankfully it was empty. I then moved towards the bathroom without disturbing him.

"Manik I'm bored!" I complained once I came out of bathroom and sat on the bed.

"Rose read some books or better you can also play the piano!" He suggested and didn't even glance at me once. I shut my eyes tight to shoo away the feeling of getting neglected.