Chapter 22.

Nandini's POV

And finally my exams are over! These few days during my exams everyone has been very supportive to me. Navya would always ask me to study and bring me food when I was not attentive. Bhai would help me sometimes when I didn't understand anything. Alex was the most cutest one. He knew my exams were going and so he would not disturb me and sit with me in my room when I used to give the exam.

Lastly Manik! He has been giving me my space during these days and I'm grateful to him for that. Though he would tease me and irritate me sometimes but when I would be studying he would keep patience.

Ofcourse the supervisor! I don't know what problem she has with me that she keeps giving me suspicious looks during the exam!

Well I know it is weird to write exam at home but what is her problem? It would look like she would pounce on me any moment! Huh!

But now I'm all free! Yay! I can play with Alex! Spend my time with Bhai and Navya and the little one.

"Rose!" Manik called as I was sitting in my room doing nothing.

He was standing on the door looking at me when I was lost in my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"When are you going to shift back to my room?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Never!" I replied arrogantly looking away.

"Are you sure?" He asked coming towards me.

"Hm!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Fine! Suit yourself!" Saying so he scooped me in his arms startling me.

"Ma-Manik what are you doing? Put me down!" I swayed my legs in the air telling him continuously to put me down.

But the monster didn't listen and carried me all the way to his room and dropped me on his bed. I struggled to get up but he didn't let me. Suddenly we stopped as we were really close and he stared at me intensely.