Epilogue.

Nan-nini's picture is posted at the end of last chapter!❤
Those who still haven't seen it do have a look!

~~~

Six months later

Nandini's POV

"Nandiniii!" Manik yelled and  both of us giggled hiding under a table.

"Listen I swear once I catch hold of both of you I won't leave you! Both of you will be punished!" He threatened but we cared less.

We kept changing our hiding places so that the monster wouldn't catch us.

"Nan-nini! This Monshtel is not leaving!" She pouted and I smiled. Over this past six months her pronounciation had improved a little.

"He will soon! When he will get tired of finding us!" I whispered and she giggled.

"And that will never happen!" We squealed when we heard his voice from behind. I stepped backwards seeing him approaching me. We had to run away from him and an idea popped in my mind.

I scooped my little princess in my arms and started running away from him. Nandini giggled in my arms and I too laughed but my laugh turned into a shriek when Manik came infront of me. I turned around but before I could run he scooped me in his arms. Now it was like I was in Manik's arm and the little Nandini in my arms.

"Manik what are you doing? We will fall! Keep us down!" I complained.

"Monshtel keep ush down!" Nandini repeated my words making him chuckle.

"No! I won't! You both are too smart to team up against me!" He said huffing. When we finally reached he set us down but immediately held both of us so that we don't run away again.

"Now the little Nandini will have her glass of milk and you will have your medicines!" He said giving me a stern look.

"But Manik now I'm completely fine! It's been six months! I don't want to have these yuck medicines!" I whined.

"I also don't want to have thish yuck milk!" We looked at the little one who was now giving us innocent looks.

"I don't want to listen to anything! You both will have it now!" He ordered and we had no choice. Making a face I gulped down the bitter medicines while Nandini gulped down the milk.

"Monster!" I scowled.

"Monshtel!" Nandini too tried to scowl but her face turned into a pout.

I laughed at her cute face while Manik chuckled.

"Okay so now princess go and play with Alex!" He said and without a second thought she ran away. Before I could leave Manik held my hand and dragged me upstairs in our room.

"Manik!" I protested.

"Shh!" He shushed me pinning me on the door.

"I want something!" He said and I frowned.

"What?" I asked frowning seeing him eyeing my lips. He leaned down a little and my eyes widened.

"Manik no!" I warned turning my face away.

"Rose!" He whined.

"You haven't let me kiss you since that day! And it's been 3 whole days!" He complained and I glared at him.

"You should have thought about it before letting that Aisha kiss your cheek!" I glared at him and he smirked.

"I know you are jealous but Rose you know I'm only yours! She came out of nowhere and kissed me taking me by surprise!" He feigned innocence but I won't forgive him so easily.