Chapter 14.

Manik's POV

Its been fucking half an hour she left and here I'm continuously smoking. This is the only thing which distracts me then why is it that today it isn't helping me one bit? Why is it making me more restless?

She fucking deserves this!

Why the fuck she had to bring my past up?

I had fucking warned her not to ask anything about my past but no she had to ask.

When I heard her asking Navya about it I lost it!

I could see red like I wanted to hit something. And then she had to fucking fight with me. What could get more worse?

In my rage I asked her to get out and never show her face again. Ofcourse i couldn't let her go but at that moment I couldn't even stand her.

She ran out and where would she go? The garden? Or any other room? Or Navya's room? Probably she must be somewhere in the mansion as my security guards are always outside my mansion.

After what felt like ages I continued smoking when suddenly my phone rang.

I swear I was in no fucking shit to talk with anyone right now. I ignored the calls but when it didn't stop I so wanted to throw the phone out of the window.

But before I could do so it stopped ringing. After few minutes it started ringing again.

Can't the fucking person get the clue?

Who the fuck is dying?

I don't know how many hours passed sitting there when the phone started ringing again. I pretended I didn't hear it and it stopped ringing. Exactly after 15 minutes Navya entered my room.

"Manik?"

"Why aren't you picking up your phone?" She asked.

"I don't care!" I replied carelessly.

"Cabir? Hello Cabir?" She said confused when I looked towards her.

"Cabir?" I repeated cluelessly.

"Yes! I was talking to him on the phone. But then suddenly the line went dead. I don't know why but I suppose he was trying to call you!" She informed.

I got up and moved towards my bed where my phone was kept. I checked it and gasped as there were nearly 40 missed calls from Cabir.

So he was the one calling from then?

"Manik what happened?" Navya asked and I looked at her.

"Nothing! You go take rest!" I dismissed her as I couldn't make her worried.

As soon as she moved out I dialed Cabir's number. He ruthlessly rejected my call and I knew he was angry. I tried again and again but he did the same thing every time. Sighing I let it go and decided to talk to him once he comes home.

It was nearly 11:30 at night and there was no sign of Cabir. I was so engrossed in thinking about him that I completely forgot about Nandini.

I was restlessly walking in the living room when suddenly the main door opened and I knew it was Cabir. But what I hadn't expected was seeing her in that state.

He held her shoulders to prevent her from falling due to weakness. None of them even glanced at me for once as they walked past me walking to Cabir's room.

I could only stand there in shock not knowing what was going on.

Wasn't she at home?

Why was she having bandages on her body?