Chapter 23.

Nandini's POV

I woke up with a heavy head and winced due to the pain. I looked around and then realised I wasn't in my room. It was then flashback hit me of what happened sometime back.

I panicked as I got up from the bed and ran to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked.

"Help! Somebody please help!" I banged the door but no one replied.

I searched for some window to get out or some other way but there was none. Sighing dejectedly I slumped down on the bed thinking about my life.

Why? Why always me?

When my life was starting to get better that time only this was about to happen?

I didn't cry as there was no point in sitting and crying. It would only waste my energy.

Just then I heard a click and Aryaman entered inside the room. I wanted to kill him with my own hands but before that I had to make sure Rishabh was actually with him or not.

"Where is Rishabh?" I asked in a cold tone and he rolled his eyes.

"Not a right question to ask your husband!" He stated.

"Husband?" I snarled at him and he smirked.

"Yes! Husband! We're getting married baby!" He said sweetly and I wanted to puke.

"In your dreams!" I scoffed.

"Oh baby you don't want to know what I dream about! It's much more!" He winked and that made me disgusted.

"But don't worry I know you follow traditions as you're an ideal woman so I'll fuck you after we're married! Atleast I can do that much for you!" He kept saying filthy things to me but I didn't pay any attention as I was busy thinking about Rishabh.

"What are you thinking?" He asked making me annoy.

"How to commit suicide! Want to join?" I glared at him with venom and he laughed.

"Feisty one you are! But if you'll die what will happen to Rishabh?" He pouted at the end and my head snapped in his direction.

"I'll kill you if you lay even a finger on my brother!" I threatened and he looked amused.

"Listen Nandini I'm tolerating this behaviour of yours now but after our marriage I sure in hell won't tolerate it!" His eyes turned black as he stared at me making me crawl back in fear.

"So now I'll be sending your wedding dress here! Get ready fast and don't even think of fooling me!" He ordered and I stared at him in shock.

"Wedding dress?" I whispered in shock.

"Oh did I forget to tell you we are getting married today?" He smirked and left the room leaving me all miserable.

"Oh and one more thing! Next time we meet Manik do tell him to not trust people so easily!" He came back and said making me confuse.

"Let me clear your confusion! You know how I got to know where you were? You remember your supervisor right?" He smirked and I widened my eyes joining the dots.

Come soon Manik!

I was sitting on the bed with my legs pressed against my chest and head resting on my knees when the door was knocked. I didn't care to reply and the person also didn't bother to knock again as he walked inside.

"Your wedding dress! Get ready soon!" Someone threw the dress infront of me.

I didn't even look at it when the person again spoke.