Chapter 41.

Nandini's POV

"Lily where are we?" I asked looking around in the forest.

"Just a little ahead Nandini! We're almost there!" She said walking ahead but I could see no end. Navya was tired too and it wasn't good for her to walk so much in this condition!

"You sure this is the right way?" Navya asked exhausted keeping her hands on her hips.

"Yes I'm sure!" Lily replied, her voice sounded a little irritated. Something was definitely wrong with this girl.

"Wait! We can ask Lily to help us!" I exclaimed and Navya's eyes twinkled.

"She also must want to get out of here right? And also she knows everything about this mansion! She can help us escape!" I said and Navya nodded.

"Yes! You are right! But where will we find her?" Navya voiced out.

"That you leave it to me! She will be here in our room! And that is my promise!" I said determined looking at the door.

After that I had asked Navya to pretend like she was having severe pain in her stomach and needed to be visited by a doctor. I banged the door and asked to call Lily for her. And they believed hearing Navya's shouts as exactly after 10 minutes Lily was there in the room.

As we dicussed our plan with her she told that she was also waiting for an opportunity to escape and now when we both were with her she was going to help us.

But then when we had finally been out of that mansion I wondered how could the guards easily let us go? Lily had said that she told them it was an emergency and Navya needed to be taken to the hospital and the guards agreed? Just like that? No! There was something more to it! But at that time I was more focused on getting out of there and so we did.

"That's enough!" Navya panted as she sat on a rock nearby and I immediately ran to her.

"Navya are you okay?" I asked with concern and she nodded.

"Come on guyss! We can't stay here whole day! We have to make it fast!" Lily said irritated.

"Can't you see her state? She is pregnant for fuck's sake!" I snapped at her and saw something flicker in her eyes.

"This is a forest Nandini! And it won't be good to stay here any longer! You don't know there maybe animals around!" She said sternly and I opened my mouth to speak.

"She is right Nandini. We can't stay here longer. We need to go. And don't worry I'm fine!" Navya interrupted and maybe I saw a victory smirk on Lily's face.

"Fine! Let's go!" I said and for the next 20 minutes we kept walking through the forest. I walked beside Navya to give her support while Lily lead the way.

But she kept walking so confidently that I suspected she knew the place from before. She wasn't even looking around for ways and was fluently passing by. For the one who was caged in her own house, how could she be possibly be this confident about the path.

"Lily! Have you been here before?" I asked observing her keenly. She stopped abruptly as her body tensed but she covered it up quickly.

"No! How could I? I told you right I wasn't allowed to go anywhere!" She lied profusely and resumed walking again.

"There! We reached!" She announced suddenly and I looked around. We weren't on a highway or anywhere but somewhere I had never imagined.

"What are we doing here?" I asked shocked as I looked at her back. We were at a cliff which was far away from a safe place.