Chapter 30.

Okay so how many of you missed the Monster and the Rose?

I did! And so here i am with the next chapter!

~~~

Nandini's POV

"Nandiniii stop jumping around!" I heard Navya yelling but I couldn't pay attention on anything.

"Navyaaa! Oh my god! What if I failed?" I said with a horrified look.

"God Nandini! Stop panicking and sit here!" Navya scolded her.

Just then Manik walked down and saw me all stressed and pacing from here to there. He noticed Navya's irritated face while Alex was sitting in one place watching me.

"What's wrong?" He asked but once again I paid no heed.

"Ask your Rose! Getting all hyper! She's behaving as if her pregnancy reports are going to come!" Navya said irritated but Manik's eyes widened.

"What? How? Rose? You pregnant? I mean how? I haven't even done anything yet!" He came to me and blabbered.

"Manik!" I glared at him and he made an innocent face.

"And Navya - Shutup!" I said pissed and equally nervous.

"What wrong did I say? Look at you! All bothered and worked up! For what? Just for your graduation results! I mean comeon!" She rolled her eyes at me and Manik looked at me in disbelief.

"Seriously? You are worried just for 'this'? He said emphasising the word 'this'.

"Manik! Don't trouble me!" I whined and moved away from him.

"Where is Rishabh?" He asked and I turned to see him asking Navya. Navya shrugged in response telling him she had no idea about it.

He sat beside her and got busy in his phone. I looked at him with my mouth wide open. What the hell! I thought he would pacify me or atleast give me moral support. But here the monster is least cared. I glared at him and turned my face away from him.

Forget it!

I too got busy in my phone. Well wait! Did I forget to mention that the monster gifted me a phone too? Since he used to be out most of the time he gave me a new phone saying he would call me whenever he wishes to! How romantic! Note the sarcasm.

My phone beeped and I checked it. It was a message from an unknown number.

All the best baby! :*

The message read and it also had a kissing emoji. I frowned thinking who could it be. Who will have my number when it was all new and known to no one? Aryaman was out of the option, I had no friends and I never had a boyfriend! Also it couldn't be Manik as I had his number! Then who sent me this?

I was thinking about it when the doorbell rang and I went to open the door. There was no one outside but a bouquet was kept at the door. Picking it up I checked it and noticed a card kept inside it.

You are only mine! And I will be there to take you with me soon! Be ready baby ;)

My heart thudded inside my chest as the fear crept in me.

"Rose!" I jumped on my place and turned around abruptly to see Manik standing behind me.

"What happened? Why are you sweating?" He asked worriedly.

I threw the bouquet and hugged him tightly startling him. Nonetheless he hugged me back patting my head. He tried to break the hug but I didn't let him.