Chapter 25.

How many missed Alex in the last chapter? I did itnaaa saara ❤🙈

So here this chapter is dedicated to the special four❤ SizzPani ZaraKhann GlowingWater15 and Anush1ka

Thankyou for all the support❤ I know i can't reply to your comments but i read each of them! So thankyou!

~~~

Nandini's POV

"RISHABH VERMA!!!" I yelled as he was ignoring me from morning.

He looked at me wide eye as he knew I call him by full name whenever I am super pissed. He gulped and stood before me with his head down.

"Are you going to attend school?" I asked him in a strict tone and he nodded a no making me more angry.

"I don't want to stay away from you!" He said meekly still looking down and all my anger disappeared.

"Rishabh!" I sighed and went to hug him and he immediately hid himself in my embrace.

"You won't Rishu! You wanted to stay with me and Manik has promised you right?" I asked and he nodded.

"So then? And you have to study to become responsible and independent!" I made him understand as he listened patiently.

"Dii you know when you were gone I was so alone! Mom Dad never let me do anything and always kept cursing you! I asked them to stop cursing you but instead they slapped me saying I should not take your side!" He cried and tears formed in my eyes too.

"I love you too much to hate them Dii!" He said and I let my tears flow.

"You love me so much Rishu?" I asked as I broke the hug and looked at him.

"More than anyone in this world!" He replied and I smiled.

"Guess what? Your Dii also loves you more than anyone in this world!" I said and a huge smile spread on his face.

"What's going on?" Asked a voice and I turned to see Bhai standing there.

"Brother-Sister talks!" Rishabh replied hugging me sideways and I smiled.

I saw Bhai giving us a faint smile before looking away. I frowned at his behaviour and was going to ask him but before that Navya came down.

"Nandini! Your Alex is so stubborn! He isn't listening to me! From yesterday he is sitting on the same place being sad!" She complained and I almost gasped as I remebered about him.

"Oh no! Alex!" I said and ran to the stairs.

"Careful!" Bhai yelled from behind and I shouted a 'yeah'.

"Rishabh go get ready for your school!" I yelled as I ran to the room where Alex was present.

He was sitting in a corner looking sad.

Aww my baby!